It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For those who fell in love with Not For Broadcast – get ready, because Not For Broadcast: The Timeloop is now out on GOG!

With this DLC you’ll embark on a tense new storyline where you find yourself caught in a timeloop. Uncover fresh clues with each repetition and piece together the truth behind the mysteries unfolding within the newsroom.

Now on GOG!For those who fell in love with Not For Broadcast – get ready, because Not For Broadcast: The Timeloop is now out on GOG!

With this DLC you’ll embark on a tense new storyline where you find yourself caught in a timeloop. Uncover fresh clues with each repetition and piece together the truth behind the mysteries unfolding within the newsroom.

Now on GOG!
I can't say why the DLC does not show for the owners of the complete edition but for the Season pass it seems as if they never added the new DLC to it:

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1616638933#references
The issue should be fixed now.
Post edited August 31, 2024 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: The issue should be fixed now.
I can confirm that it is. Thanks for pushing on this issue :).
I confirm that I have now the latest DLC included in the game. So, in my case, the issue is fixed.