It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoy Retroware creations, you’re definitely in for a treat – we have a variety of newcomers joining the GOG catalog today!

You can now get:
Toy Tanks (-20%)
Prison City (-20%)
Angry Video Game Nerd I & II Deluxe (-20%)
LOVE 3 (-20%)
Dumpy and Bumpy (-20%)

All launch offers end on June July 2nd, 1 PM UTC – check them out!
GOG.com: Release: Newcomers from Retroware
I always loved the simplicity of the original "Tanks".
Toy Tanks looks interesting. And for some reason it reminds me a little of a flipper machine.
Great, been looking forward to there games.

Prison City is an homage to Power Blade on the NES which is a great hidden gem on the system.

Hope there Castlevania homage game comes here as well.
Post edited June 25, 2024 by wolfsite
AVGN has a game?! Gonna add that and prison city and eagle island twist to my favorites until a better discount comes along.
FlockeSchnee: Toy Tanks looks interesting. And for some reason it reminds me a little of a flipper machine.
Yeah I got that impression too.
Weird, I could have sworn the AVGN games was already here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PtmJfuKVzg

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/toxic_crusaders_2023
Post edited June 25, 2024 by EnforcerSunWoo
Prison City? Great!
JacobSlatter: AVGN has a game?! Gonna add that and prison city and eagle island twist to my favorites until a better discount comes along.
FlockeSchnee: Toy Tanks looks interesting. And for some reason it reminds me a little of a flipper machine.
JacobSlatter: Yeah I got that impression too.
where have you been? I mean Avgn had released the o.g versions of the games back in 2013 and 2016 unsure why he ended up doing a deluxe edition of the games in 2020 but he did changing things abit like his movie tie-in level and removing other youtuber cameo's and such ..I get removing the youtuber factor but not understanding why he changed his movie tie in level unless some odd copy right legal nonsense got in the way for the rerelease
Post edited June 25, 2024 by BanditKeith2
Breja: Weird, I could have sworn the AVGN games was already here.
But do you know James Rolfe? (Video Link.)
BanditKeith2: where have you been? I mean Avgn had released the o.g versions of the games back in 2013 and 2016 unsure why he ended up doing a deluxe edition of the games in 2020 but he did changing things abit like his movie tie-in level and removing other youtuber cameo's and such ..I get removing the youtuber factor but not understanding why he changed his movie tie in level unless some odd copy right legal nonsense got in the way for the rerelease
Well I don't follow AVGN religiously. I mainly watch them every so often on youtube. And are you saying they removed content from the original versions?
Wow! I never would've thought to see the AVGN games here ever!

I was the biggest fan of the nerd for so many years and now I got 2 of his games on GoG, that's more than amazing! Instant purchase! :)
Breja: Weird, I could have sworn the AVGN games was already here.
dnovraD: But do you know James Rolfe? (Video Link.)
No, and I don't care to. I never liked AVGN. Now, if someone made a Spoony game... 10 years ago... that would have been great.
Is the AVGN bundle a bundle of AVGN Adventures and II: Assimilation? If not, please bring those two! (edit: seems like this is a bundle of those two.)
Post edited June 25, 2024 by tfishell
BanditKeith2: where have you been? I mean Avgn had released the o.g versions of the games back in 2013 and 2016 unsure why he ended up doing a deluxe edition of the games in 2020 but he did changing things abit like his movie tie-in level and removing other youtuber cameo's and such ..I get removing the youtuber factor but not understanding why he changed his movie tie in level unless some odd copy right legal nonsense got in the way for the rerelease
JacobSlatter: Well I don't follow AVGN religiously. I mainly watch them every so often on youtube. And are you saying they removed content from the original versions?
well kinda for example the o.g second game had stuff like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4fL2NsnJoY but they had to remove the Nostalgia critic for reasons ,unsure right now what it was replaced with aswell as other youtuber stuff its been sometime sense I played any of the game versions but if I recall right they replaced the youtubers with the ''future nerd'' they changed some boss battles like in one case there was a boss battle with a unicorn and then had it changed to Berenstein bears ..If I recall right the avgn movie tie in level was changed to be more so a generic level aswell among some other stuff
tfishell: Is the AVGN bundle a bundle of AVGN Adventures and II: Assimilation? If not, please bring those two! (edit: seems like this is a bundle of those two.)
Its not really as they removed stuff and changed things from the o.g games in the deluxe bundle
Post edited June 25, 2024 by BanditKeith2