It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoy Retroware creations, you’re definitely in for a treat – we have a variety of newcomers joining the GOG catalog today!

You can now get:
Toy Tanks (-20%)
Prison City (-20%)
Angry Video Game Nerd I & II Deluxe (-20%)
LOVE 3 (-20%)
Dumpy and Bumpy (-20%)

All launch offers end on June July 2nd, 1 PM UTC – check them out!
They all look nice. Wishlisting all but Prison City and AVGN 1&2. Too much action for me to handle these days lol.
Breja: Weird, I could have sworn the AVGN games was already here.
Maybe you were thinking of the movie. It's no longer available on GOG, I think, but it was.
As far as I am aware the only AVGN thing that was on here in the past was the AVGN movie that is no longer on here ..though I did before its delsting get it while it was on sale
BanditKeith2: well kinda for example the o.g second game had stuff like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4fL2NsnJoY but they had to remove the Nostalgia critic for reasons ,unsure right now what it was replaced with aswell as other youtuber stuff its been sometime sense I played any of the game versions but if I recall right they replaced the youtubers with the ''future nerd'' they changed some boss battles like in one case there was a boss battle with a unicorn and then had it changed to Berenstein bears ..If I recall right the avgn movie tie in level was changed to be more so a generic level aswell among some other stuff
Thanks for the information and the clip, I got a gigle or two from it.
Nice, it's about time the AVGN games showed up here.

I hope this means the Retroware games I really want (Toxic Crusaders and Iron Meat), will be arriving before too long too.
park_84: Maybe you were thinking of the movie. It's no longer available on GOG, I think, but it was.
That's probably it. I forgot all about the movies, and just assumed what I remembered was the game.
Prison City looks really good! It's games like this that we want GOG. ;)
Prison City looks nice! Now I'm hoping for Iron Meat as well (go vote for it on the wishlist!)
I am very intrigued by Love 3! There's an Atari aesthetic about it. :) And that music in the trailer is quite banging! If the ingame soundtrack is just as good, I'd insta-buy an OST DLC!

Now, I have until the end of the Summer Sale to figure out if this game will run on W7... :P
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Purchased.

I think AVGN Adventures 1 and 2 were the only things where I was seriously considering spinning up the old "steamcmd in a VM" setup I used to download some Steam-only ScummVM assets from a Humble Bundle (without worrying about Steam slurping DNS caches and inspecting my LAN in pursuit of cheaters) and then investigating cracking them so I could uphold my policy on archival.

(As I see it, years ago, I bought the AVGN Adventures soundtracks in a Humble Bundle and they came with some worthless Steam keys. Granted, I think that was still back when Humble allowed you to specify revenue split on a per-developer/publisher basis and my policy was to set $0 for anything that was only a Steam key, so at least they finally got some money from me.)

EDIT: Yup. The Linux version seems to be working flawlessly so far, so I guess I won't have to see whether the Windows version works on the Windows 7 machine I keep to minimize futzing around with Wine/Proton when I'm too tired to be programming instead.

...nice to finally enjoy the BGM tracks I've been listening to for years in their proper context.
Post edited 5 days ago by ssokolow
Annoyance with lack of access for Toy Tanks
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°

I should know it better - but I am still annoyed by the lack of any service on GOG.
Toy Tanks look very intersting - no pixel hell ... funny ... just interesting ... locCoop/PvP!!!

Yes, there is a demo on itch.io or steam, not for GOG customers - but itch.io is ok:
* https://rodney-luck.itch.io/toy-tanks

So it plays well and thus I bougt the real game on GOG to play it under GNU/Linux ...
and directly got a second mail just with:
-> Your purchase helps us preserve video games – thank you!

Is this not real appreciation of customers - well, no:
Oflline Installer has only the Windows version. #\°%...

As Windows is DRM there is no problem for them to get it via the client ...
but Linux users can only get it via offline installer - and the Linux install file is not available.
OS can not be selected ... game over!
And no possible way to change that by inserting more coins ...

I know: it is stupid - as GOG typically needs months to react - but I opened a ticket
non the less - when struggling about support forms I was told that if offline installer
makes problems one should just use the galaxy client ... as if this would exist
on GNU Linux. Thanks support, that Linux is not existing for them - but I got:
-> Your support ticket ID is 755869
And to get even angrier - in total disrespect of their customers it displayed:

Your ticket has been submitted.
Our friendly support team will respond to you as soon as they are able.

As if I could have seen much able behaviour from GOG support - except
asking me in several cases to contact the devs ... which are a lot more
responsive as GOG ...

If this support would be friendly, why is there an announcement for the availability
if the offline installer does not have all the install scipts for each supported os - and
the 1st one should be Linux as in that case there is no alternative way to get it.

I am not sure how many times I wrote this to GOG support ...
if they would just would be so kind ... but unfortunately ... NOT!!!

So waiting for something which might happen - or not ... or ...

Live could be so easy if all play along the same rules of kindness ...
and respect.
Post edited 4 days ago by JMB9
JMB9: Annoyance with lack of access for Toy Tanks
You're right. Although it says Win+Linux+Mac, there is only Windows stuff available.

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1789907787#downloads