It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congratulations on your new...

<span class="bold">Little Inferno</span> entertainment fireplace, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

Little Inferno is a peculiar little game. Partly because it's a simple fireplace simulator, and partly because it's an emotional rollercoaster. (It's also something of a puzzle game.) In Little Inferno you'll spend most of your time doing two things: buying things, then burning those things. Enter your inner pyromaniac - there's a curious satisfaction to the burning, and the focus of the game is executed perfectly with beautiful tongues of flame. But little Little Inferno is about far more than fire and puzzles - it's an experience, an interactive art piece: self-aware, moving, beautiful. If there's one thing to say about Little Inferno, is that you just can't say too much, you have to see it for yourself.

Among the Little Inferno goodies you'll find the full OST - in both MP3 and FLAC formats. The tracks are fire.

Enjoy your <span class="bold">Little Inferno</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com The launch discount will last for one week, until October 15, 12:59 PM GMT.

In the press:
"The test I want a good game to pass is simple: I want it to stick with me. I want it to seep into my thoughts days after I played it. Little Inferno is simple. It's somehow both quaint and bold. It lingers. It burns brightly. It burns well."--Kotaku
An old indie with regional pricing?
No thanks.
In spite of its mobile-like gameplay I enjoyed this, but not enough to buy it again at a higher price than I got it for a decade or so ago.
Khmm . Is this the only release for today ?
Maxvorstadt: So this is the special release MemoriesIn8Bit talked about yesterday and where he will give out 5 codes for in a raffle today? Meh....
It's not. :)
Well, I guess it is a good release for those of you who only buy games from gOg (even got the soundtrack on Humble, all DRM free in 2012...). It is a nice little original puzzler for those of you who have not got it yet. I liked the story, Tomorrow Corporation do make interesting games. So I guess it was only a matter of time since World of Goo was already here.

So I guess Human Resource Machine will appear here in 2017 :)
Post edited October 08, 2015 by amok
Nice, these are the same guys who made World of Goo?
Because it sure looks like it :)

On a wishlist it goes.
Better late than never!! Awesome release! :)

The story with the game goes like that:

The game was included with a bundle I bought sometime ago. I've never heard of it until then, so I installed it to check it out the other night. Suddenly, I realised it was already 5 o'clock in the morning.. I was playing for 5 hours straight!

Yes, the game is THAT good and expect to be sucked in it's world for hours upon hours non stop. It's a simple game full of charm, with wonderful graphics, effects & sound. As an ex-pyromaniac (as a kid - played with the fire for hours every day) i can assure you that you don't need to be a pyromaniac to enjoy it but if you are, you're in for a treat!

TL/DR; BUY THIS GAME! :D
tinyE: I have a three story fireplace in my living room, and yet I feel strangely compelled to get this.
I wish I had a house large enough for a three story fireplace. My dreams of a palace in the mountains are far off.

As for the game I've heard good things. I'll pick it up. I also appreciate the FLAC soundtrack option.

hmm just checked seems I own it on humble and steam. Well might as well make it a trifecta
tburger: I watched the trailerto the end and yet I still don't have the faintest idea what this game is about...I feel old ..;-/
JMich: It's a nice little story about a boy living in a big cold city and trying to connect with others. It's a story about consumerism, and how it consumes us. It's a story to bring out the arsonist in you.
Hmm....[scraches his head]
Maxvorstadt: So this is the special release MemoriesIn8Bit talked about yesterday and where he will give out 5 codes for in a raffle today? Meh....
8BitChris: It's not. :)
Phew, I almost feared that I had to go into panic mode. Thanks that you saved me!! :-)
Hmm.... interesting idea :D
I really enjoyed this game... (and actually one of my back log I completed!). Casual fun burning things, experimenting with combos... some waiting for more money... Very good indie pick.

edit. - a love story included... :)
Post edited October 08, 2015 by Russonc
tburger: I watched the trailer to the end and yet I still don't have the faintest idea what this game is about...I feel old ..;-/
This will make everything much clearer.
More games here is a good thing so with this release what do the folks proclaiming that "there is no incentive for bringing old bundled indie games on GOG because everyone already has them", have to say now? :)

Clearly GOG's highly curated approach is unfathomable and arbitrary as there are better old indie games that still aren't available here like Thomas Was Alone, Limbo, Braid, Super Meat Boy, Antichamber and One Finger Death Punch to name a few (including rejections).
Post edited October 08, 2015 by stg83
stg83: More games here is a good thing so with this release what do the folks proclaiming that "there is no incentive for bringing old bundled indie games on GOG because everyone already has them", have to say now? :)

Clearly GOG's highly curated approach is unfathomable and arbitrary as there are better old indie games that still aren't available here like Thomas Was Alone, Limbo, Braid, Super Meat Boy, Antichamber and One Finger Death Punch to name a few (including rejections).
Apart from Thomas Was Alone, which of these games were actually rejected by GOG?
Tarhiel: Nice, these are the same guys who made World of Goo?
Because it sure looks like it :)

On a wishlist it goes.
Yes, same guys :)