It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reclaim the Lost Kingdom brick by brick – with LEGO® The Hobbit™, now available on GOG!

Join Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf, Thorin and his company of Dwarves in an epic adventure across Middle-earth to recapture the Lonely Mountain in the most expansive LEGO game to date.

You can now also get:
LEGO® The Hobbit™ - The Big Little Character Pack
LEGO® The Hobbit™ - Side Quest Character Pack
LEGO® The Hobbit™ - The Battle Pack

Now on GOG!
high rated
Thank you, WB!

Gotham Knights next please!
high rated
OK GOG ... Stop now.. With that thing... HOPE..

Now I think I believe - Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth and War for the North MIGHT BE REALLY coming...?

..Right?

...RIGHT?
high rated
Lego City Undercover next, please.

Maybe Gotham Knight after that, I don't care either way. ;-)
high rated
.Keys: OK GOG ... Stop now.. With that thing... HOPE..

Now I think I believe - Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth and War for the North MIGHT BE REALLY coming...?

..Right?

...RIGHT?
*evil Sauron laughter*
high rated
Seems like LOTR is back on the menu lately.
LEGO The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies DLC included!?
How dare you Amazon Prime Gaming without offering a Lego Hobbit key... xD
Post edited September 05, 2024 by Schlaumayr
high rated
Schlaumayr: How dare you Amazon Prime Gaming with not offering a Lego Hobbit key...
Actually they will be on September 19th https://primegaming.blog/prime-gaming-september-content-update-lego-the-hobbit-borderlands-2-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-59a7ce4a4a05

..Right?

...RIGHT?
They were talking in a recent interview about something big for 16th anniversary...

..Right?

...RIGHT?
A definite nope on Battle for Middle Earth for numerous reasons. It was an EA game, so they hold the distribution rights and the games used both licenses, movies and books. First game used movie license, the 2nd book license. WB also currently holds exclusive rights for releasing LOTR games. All of these would have to be with one entity to even start theorizing about a re-release. The only feasible way would be WB buying out the rights from EA. Which definitely wouldn't come cheap.

But War in the North could be possible.
Post edited September 05, 2024 by idbeholdME
Got the whole collection for eight bucks.

"Sweet deal"

- Albert, my highschool chum.
Attachments:
high rated
GlorFindel: LEGO The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies DLC included!?
Sure, right along with Lego Leisure Suit Larry 4: The Missing Floppies and Lego Star Wars: Imperial Commando.
There is no such DLC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5aVEwjjgUU
Schlaumayr: How dare you Amazon Prime Gaming with not offering a Lego Hobbit key...
asb: Actually they will be on September 19th https://primegaming.blog/prime-gaming-september-content-update-lego-the-hobbit-borderlands-2-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-59a7ce4a4a05
Unfortunately the DLCs will be out of sale at this time and it's not possible to just buy the DLCs because ... reasons.
Post edited September 05, 2024 by MarkoH01