It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Death is just the beginning.

<span class="bold">Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter</span>, the coolest expansion to the classic dungeon keepin' homage, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The third expansion to Dungeons 2, an homage to the classic Dungeon Keeper gameplay is here to resurrect and winterize your home entertainment computer.
A new campaign awaits as hordes of undead wreak havoc on the disgustingly sugary surface of the world. Your hordes, your campaign of destruction. Your fully-scored, fully-voiced eight new missions of maggot-ridden fun. A Game of Winter introduces new undead units including zombies and vampires, as well as new rooms to support the madness, including an evil-looking laboratory.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/43XpE9-AoLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Brace yourselves, <span class="bold">Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter</span> is now DRM-free on GOG.com.
A Game of Winter? Hm, this reminds me of a book I want to read but hasn’t been published yet.
Mmh, more RP DLC for RP average Dungeon Keeper clone? Mmh... :P
Whoo that's some pricing.
Another game without its Linux version. Can GOG please give a reason why?
This title interests me, but the reviews of the base game are mixed.
Hopefully all these DLCs will improve it.
All the package becomes very expensive, though.
Post edited October 15, 2015 by phaolo
I feel like the developers are competing with themselves to come up with the most generic thing ever.

And they won.
low rated
Ganni1987: Another game without its Linux version. Can GOG please give a reason why?
Ask the developer why they aren't making a Linux version available here. gog.com has nothing to do with it.

You come off as ignorant, entitled and whiny.

You don't know gog.com has nothing to do with whether or not there is a Linux version, hence ignorant.
You think you're entitled to a Linux version as if that's a thing now, hence entitled.
You're asking on a public forum is just whiny.

There are plenty of ways to contact both gog.com and more to the point the publisher - the forums are only good for communicating with other members. Try email.
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Atlantico
Same slight crispation of the phalanxes when i see games named "a game of [something]" as when they are named "angry []animal]".

Lots of such titles in mobile apps, lately...
Ganni1987: Another game without its Linux version. Can GOG please give a reason why?
Atlantico: Ask the developer why they aren't making a Linux version available here. gog.com has nothing to do with it.

You don't know gog.com has nothing to do with whether or not there is a Linux version, hence ignorant.
You think you're entitled to a Linux version as if that's a thing now, hence entitled.

There are plenty of ways to contact both gog.com and more to the point the publisher - the forums are only good for communicating with other members. Try email.
The ignorant one here is you.

When GOG released Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux they didn't offer the Linux version either and the one holding it back was GOG themselves because of some technical issues (as they said), this info only came out because people asked for it here on the forums.

You should be a little more informed before talking out of your ass.
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Ganni1987
Atlantico: Ask the developer why they aren't making a Linux version available here. gog.com has nothing to do with it.

Ganni1987: The ignorant one here is you.

When GOG released Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux they didn't offer the Linux version either and the one holding it back was GOG themselves because of some technical issues (as they said), this info only came out because people asked for it here on the forums.

Making assumptions is just talking out of our ass, so you're one to speak. You assume that because of something that happened sometime, allegedly, then surely this exact thing must be happening now.

So, when gog released some other game, something happened. Great, but it's up to the developer first and foremost, then come technical issues.

And if there are technical issues, then they will just have to be goddam sorted out and you and other *fine* Linux users will just have to wait. Patiently and preferably not whine on *public* forums about it.

Did I mention you could just email gog about this? Yeah, I did. So on top of ignorant, I could if I was particularly unfair, accuse you of being unable to read. But I won't, because that's just not something I'd say.

I love to see games released on Linux, but surely it's unfair to only release Linux versions and not Mac versions, why aren't you going all apeshit over the lack of Mac versions too? Why are the vocal Linux users like petulant children compared to Mac users who are in the *exact* same situation?

Contact the publisher, if it isn't on them, contact gog.com, but in no case will it help you or other Linux users to whine on forums. No one who has any direct say in this reads these forums. Have some backbone and use that email.
Telika: Same slight crispation of the phalanxes when i see games named "a game of [something]" as when they are named "angry []animal]".

Lots of such titles in mobile apps, lately...
This naming is suggested in most "How do I make my games sell well?" guides. =p

Also it's pretty obvious that it's intentional for Dungeons 2 if you look at all the expansions:
Dungeons 2: A Chance of Dragons (note: with Dungeons and Dragons with larger letters)
Dungeons 2: A Song of Sand and Fire
Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter
RyaReisender: Also it's pretty obvious that it's intentional for Dungeons 2 if you look at all the expansions:
Dungeons 2: A Chance of Dragons (note: with Dungeons and Dragons with larger letters)
Does that mean there will be "A Dance of Demons" in the future?
RyaReisender: This naming is suggested in most "How do I make my games sell well?" guides. =p

Also it's pretty obvious that it's intentional for Dungeons 2 if you look at all the expansions:
...and let's not speak about the protagonist's name; Barthas Snow of the Northwatch. :)
Ganni1987: The ignorant one here is you.

Atlantico: Making assumptions is just talking out of our ass, so you're one to speak. You assume that because of something that happened sometime, allegedly, then surely this exact thing must be happening now.

So, when gog released some other game, something happened. Great, but it's up to the developer first and foremost, then come technical issues.

And if there are technical issues, then they will just have to be goddam sorted out and you and other *fine* Linux users will just have to wait. Patiently and preferably not whine on *public* forums about it.

Did I mention you could just email gog about this? Yeah, I did. So on top of ignorant, I could if I was particularly unfair, accuse you of being unable to read. But I won't, because that's just not something I'd say.

I love to see games released on Linux, but surely it's unfair to only release Linux versions and not Mac versions, why aren't you going all apeshit over the lack of Mac versions too? Why are the vocal Linux users like petulant children compared to Mac users who are in the *exact* same situation?

Contact the publisher, if it isn't on them, contact gog.com, but in no case will it help you or other Linux users to whine on forums. No one who has any direct say in this reads these forums. Have some backbone and use that email.
You're clearly the kind of person I'm just going to ignore from now on, :-) Have fun quoting me in the future because I'll ignore them. Have a good night.
Post edited October 16, 2015 by Ganni1987