It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Death is just the beginning.

<span class="bold">Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter</span>, the coolest expansion to the classic dungeon keepin' homage, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The third expansion to Dungeons 2, an homage to the classic Dungeon Keeper gameplay is here to resurrect and winterize your home entertainment computer.
A new campaign awaits as hordes of undead wreak havoc on the disgustingly sugary surface of the world. Your hordes, your campaign of destruction. Your fully-scored, fully-voiced eight new missions of maggot-ridden fun. A Game of Winter introduces new undead units including zombies and vampires, as well as new rooms to support the madness, including an evil-looking laboratory.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/43XpE9-AoLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Brace yourselves, <span class="bold">Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter</span> is now DRM-free on GOG.com.
looks pretty... like a ripoff of WC3: The frozen Throne. but seems like a ripoff of dungeon keeper.
Ganni1987: You're clearly the kind of person I'm just going to ignore from now on, :-) Have fun quoting me in the future because I'll ignore them. Have a good night.
Looks like some Linux user once stole his girlfriend or something... :D
Ganni1987: You're clearly the kind of person I'm just going to ignore from now on, :-) Have fun quoting me in the future because I'll ignore them. Have a good night.
muntdefems: Looks like some Linux user once stole his girlfriend or something... :D
I always thought the main function of the GoG forum is to let people whine.

The occasional side benefit is GoG or some other helpful user will come up some helpful information.

Huh? I get it backwards? When GoG forum is free of whining?
Post edited October 16, 2015 by Gnostic
I wouldn't know, I won't remember your username in two minutes :-)

muntdefems: Looks like some Linux user once stole his girlfriend or something... :D
I'll just quote myself: "I love to see games released on Linux". :D
phaolo: This title interests me, but the reviews of the base game are mixed.
Hopefully all these DLCs will improve it.
All the package becomes very expensive, though.
I like it for what it is and does. Didn't want a clone game, so I'm not bothered.
I should also point out that the review is based on playing the game on its easiest difficulty. I ramped it up to impossible and got completely hammered from the first bunch of people that showed up.
Post edited October 17, 2015 by micktiegs_8
"A Game of Winter", seriously? Is it possible to shamelessly pander to GoT/ASOIAF fans any harder? They might as well go all out and use the "winter is coming" as a tagline too.
Post edited October 17, 2015 by Crosmando