It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Trading Card Adventure

<span class="bold">Card City Nights</span>, a trading card adventure, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

Remember the POG craze? The Pokemon madness?
Card City remembers. Card City lives it, Card City is it. Card City days, Card City Nights, Card City lives intertwine with a hyper popular game unlike any around. A spunky mix of Jazz and Hip Hop accompanies the local nightlife, where only the cards and winning matter. Card City Nights is a trading card game that focuses on an entertaining, extensive single player adventure full of weirdly memorable characters, amusing banter, and of course: deck building. At the heart of it all are the cards: a game of placement, building combos for offense and defense, and breaking out of the typical TCG mold.

Deck up for <span class="bold">Card City Nights</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, November 24 1:59 PM GMT.
For those not using the RSS feed, pop.
This is a cool little game. In the end the gameplay/deckbuilding is not *super* interesting, but it's fun while it lasts, especially for the price. I really wish there were more self-contained buy-to-play collectible card games like this.
Edit : Removed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Rivdoric
Have this on my tablet, it's amusing enough. Certainly can get $2 worth of fun out of it at the debut price.

EDIT: Curious that neither this announcement nor the game card itself mentions Ittle Dew, even though the game is heavily populated from that game world (and made by the same people).
Post edited November 17, 2015 by IAmSinistar
I'm really not into such card games, but I bought it just because Daniel Remar works for Ludosity. He's the creator of a couple of very good freeware games, like "Iji" or "Hyper Princess Pitch".

Check out his website:
http://www.remar.se/daniel/index.php

I'm looking forward to Ittle Dew 2.
Looks interesting. Makes me want to go play MTG lol
Guess I'll ask this again: is 15:00 CET the new usual release time for GOG now?
Definitely worth it if you liked Ittle Dew's art style and enjoy cute casual trading card games. Last but not least, the soundtrack is great and included in the GOG release, despite the low price! :)
seppelfred: I'm really not into such card games, but I bought it just because Daniel Remar works for Ludosity. He's the creator of a couple of very good freeware games, like "Iji" or "Hyper Princess Pitch".
I'm not a 100% sure, but some cards in CCN might be Hyper-Princess-Pitch or Iji-themed, too (other cards have characters from Ittle Dew and MURI).
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Leroux
While I'm not sure on the game I can't argue with the price and FLAC soundtrack as well. Sold to the man with the ever dwindling bank account (at least a very slow dwindle today :)

--- edit
Turns out I had some store credit. Hardly even a blip on the bank account now, I can sleep easy :)
Post edited November 17, 2015 by deonast
IAmSinistar: EDIT: Curious that neither this announcement nor the game card itself mentions Ittle Dew, even though the game is heavily populated from that game world (and made by the same people).
Except for this screenshot. Don't blink or you'll miss it.
Attachments:
DRM-version of this game was free on Humble bundle few months back
Must-buy for me at that price, I liked Ittle Dew.
rodrolliv: Guess I'll ask this again: is 15:00 CET the new usual release time for GOG now?
I was wondering too. I miss the 12:00 releases.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by animalmother2105
rodrolliv: Guess I'll ask this again: is 15:00 CET the new usual release time for GOG now?
With some exceptions, yes - it tends to be nowadays. It's much easier on everyone at the office. :)