It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for an engaging strategy game set in a dark world thorn by never-ending conflict. Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 11 September 2020, 5 PM UTC. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors and legends and hurl yourself into a compelling epic story paired with challenging game experience.

Buy Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars on GOG.COM until 11 September 16:59 UTC and claim the game’s OST for free as well as Fang & Bones DLC that will be added to your library as soon as it's available.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Yes Yes! I was looking forward to this one so much I had even emailed Kalypso back a few months ago begging them to make sure it would come to GOG (Before we had the announcement it would be).

I hope it's as fun as I am excited about it!
Post edited August 28, 2020 by mqstout
Looks like my kind of game, but a bit priced for a blind buy.
I'll wishlist it, wait for some reviews and take a decision next week.
Is someone already playing the game, and can you please tell me whether the game has the Kalypso Launcher?

thank you
I might enjoy this. Any chance of a Linux version at some point?
12 missions? I dunno. Seems a bit short for its price. Even with the "buy now" bonus DLC, I guess I can live without this game. I've been pretty disappointed with most of my recent purchases, and don't need more.

Also, why the Action tag, gog? Is it like Caligula Effect where everything is turn-based, but I guess the publisher/dev thought that wasn't exciting enough? Or maybe it's like other recent games with twitch mechanics every turn?
Valdasaar: Is someone already playing the game, and can you please tell me whether the game has the Kalypso Launcher?

thank you
Installed from Galaxy, and it goes straight into the game with no launcher. Main menu doesn't indicate any signing in.
Valdasaar: Is someone already playing the game, and can you please tell me whether the game has the Kalypso Launcher?

thank you
mqstout: Installed from Galaxy, and it goes straight into the game with no launcher. Main menu doesn't indicate any signing in.
very good, thank you
Map panning keys are hard-coded to WASD/QE. Why does anyone still do that (or even ever?) We have arrow keys (two sets of them!); use them! Allow both, or remapping. Gotta email them. *sigh*
Trailer doesn't tell much unless it's all the game is about.

Also, how can I browse the older news? We have 10 announcement in the last day and I can't get beyond "1 days ago": queue ends(or starts) with https://www.gog.com/news/5_dystopian_indie_games_that_will_make_you_think_about_the_future
darktjm: 12 missions? I dunno. Seems a bit short for its price. Even with the "buy now" bonus DLC, I guess I can live without this game. I've been pretty disappointed with most of my recent purchases, and don't need more.
Initially I thought so too, so I skimmed a Youtube playthrough of the first campaign mission which took the player over 2 hours to complete. If the rest of the missions are of a comparable size, a 24+ hour story campaign isn't half bad.
i_ni: Trailer doesn't tell much unless it's all the game is about.

Also, how can I browse the older news? We have 10 announcement in the last day and I can't get beyond "1 days ago": queue ends(or starts) with https://www.gog.com/news/5_dystopian_indie_games_that_will_make_you_think_about_the_future
Someone's recently been making an "archive of all news posts" thread. Check the pinned posts.
Does this have random maps in sandbox mode or not?
Looks kinda derivative. Think I'll pass.
RelicMaster: Looks kinda derivative. Think I'll pass.
Derivative?:O Why? What does that even mean for a game?
I only know that word from math.