It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for an engaging strategy game set in a dark world thorn by never-ending conflict. Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 11 September 2020, 5 PM UTC. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors and legends and hurl yourself into a compelling epic story paired with challenging game experience.

Buy Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars on GOG.COM until 11 September 16:59 UTC and claim the game’s OST for free as well as Fang & Bones DLC that will be added to your library as soon as it's available.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
RelicMaster: Looks kinda derivative. Think I'll pass.
Derivative of what? It's a turn-based strategy that zooms in to turn-based tactics.

The way it's done is, so far, fairly different than others.
Outside my system requirements though :( gonna have to wait for a computer upgrade and it's rather pricey.
i_ni: Trailer doesn't tell much unless it's all the game is about.

Also, how can I browse the older news? We have 10 announcement in the last day and I can't get beyond "1 days ago": queue ends(or starts) with https://www.gog.com/news/5_dystopian_indie_games_that_will_make_you_think_about_the_future
mqstout: Someone's recently been making an "archive of all news posts" thread. Check the pinned posts.
Thanks, must be this one: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_news_and_staff_threads_2008
MischiefMaker: Does this have random maps in sandbox mode or not?
Main menu has both a Sandbox and a Skirmish setting. I haven't tried them.
So...whose kid chose the name 'Immortal Realms - Vampire Wars'? Sounds like a 2005 Flash game or Twilight fan-fiction.

Gog, you may want to do some proofreading when setting up pages on your store: all screenshots are labelled as 'BETA - not final quality'.
Alright, the art style seems kind of similar so I will ask: is this in any way related to Vampire's Fall: Origins?
Would be much better with multiple factions, say like Vampires vs Werewolves vs Humans or something
Crosmando: Would be much better with multiple factions, say like Vampires vs Werewolves vs Humans or something
Haha . Have you checked the publisher ? It's Kalypso Media Digital .
This looks kind of cool. Wishlisted
Crosmando: Would be much better with multiple factions, say like Vampires vs Werewolves vs Humans or something
There are feuding vampire factions. I haven't gotten far enough to see how different they are though. But humans are already quite different from vampires you control.
So... it's a card game. Is it as bad as the few I've played? Do you have to decide your skills long before and then they get offered to you in random order?