It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy the game from Charles Cecil, creator of the Broken Sword series, with art direction by Dave Gibbons, legendary comic book artist behind Watchmen. Beyond a Steel Sky, a groundbreaking 3D adventure thriller, is now available on GOG.COM with a 40% discount lasting until 5th April 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Also, be sure to check out the beginning of the game's story with a great adventure title Beneath a Steel Sky available on GOG.COM for free.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Is the game really only playable on Windows 10?
Think I will just play some more Gothic 2 and wait for The History of Khorinis.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by Moonbeam
brouer: Instabought!
mechmouse: While grateful its finally here, this took far too long, this should have been a day 1 release

Please stop treating as 2nd rate customers
brouer: I don't disagree, but to be honest I think they've had their hands full patching on Apple Arcade and Steam.
Now it's stable, and we get it here.
The can devs/pubs please at least flag it as "coming soon", GoG knows how many people have bought this on Steam because they had no idea it was ever going to come to GoG.
high rated
Moonbeam: Is the game really only playable on Windows 10?
The game uses Unreal Engine 4 and seems to leverage the DX11 renderer, so technically there's nothing to prevent it from running on Windows 7. But I wouldn't expect official support for it.

Edit: I've found some reports of people needing to rename the xinput dll for it to start, but otherwise no major complaints.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall:
Thanks WinterSnowfall that brightens my day:)
high rated
What happened to the Linux version?
That certainly took a while.
I thought this was going to be a pixel-art point-and-click adventure game, like its prequel.
Surprised by the looks of it. Interesting...
I was just saying to my friend I was looking forward to this game and hoping to show up on GOG.

Instabuy, thank you, Revolution SW & GOG! <3 :)
So is this the sequel or remake of the original game?

Also I checked the review, one nutcase already posted a bonker review, saying you can get mark of the beast in the game and some bible references. WTF? Since when nutcases use GOG to spread their perceived religion? Is it because the website is called GOG?
high rated
shmerl: What happened to the Linux version?
*Sigh* I'm not even asking myself that any more. If we all had a nickel for every game that has a Linux version outside of GOG, we'd build a nickel-powered orbital elevator stretching to the Moon.

RedRagan: Is it because the website is called GOG?
Most likely it's because of all the Warhammer 40.000 games we've been getting lately :P.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
mechmouse: While grateful its finally here, this took far too long, this should have been a day 1 release

brouer: I don't disagree, but to be honest I think they've had their hands full patching on Apple Arcade and Steam.
Now it's stable, and we get it here.
Interesting perspective. Following it one could say not we are the 2nd rate customers... ;)
Post edited March 20, 2021 by gamefood
Looks great! ^_^
I want it in pixelated graphics:)
BTW, this reminded me that I still haven't finished first part.
Very nice! I haven't gotten around to playing the original but I definitely want to give them both a try. Best to get games on GOG whenever possible!
low rated
Looks good, but I am a bit short on cash so: wishlisted till I get the funds

=-=-=

It's not up to GOG when their partners allow them to put the games up, you know.