It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MIK0: However to be honest GOG should extend the sales for the game. A lot of people missed it to avoid supporting regional pricing. They waited the end of the sales to change to flat pricing.
PaterAlf: No need to worry about it. The next sale for this game series will come sooner or more sooner.
FTFY
Tarnicus: I often misread that word as titties when reading with bleary eyes. Thank you for evoking some amusing imagery, wherein this case it was "putting them on" that caused a smile for once in this thread.
IAmSinistar: It's okay, I don't mind pulling a Blackadder when the situation warrants. :D
Thanks for the smile, I have been lacking them of late :) I'll have to invite you round for Baldrick's "turnip surprise" some day. I've memorised the recipe :)
For supreme regional pricing, Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass is your choice.
Grargar: For supreme regional pricing, Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass is your choice.
Yet again no mention of it in the release announcement. GOG always seem to be conveniently forgetting to disclose that the game is regionally priced for most of the new releases.
stg83: Yet again no mention of it in the release announcement. GOG always seem to be conveniently forgetting to disclose that the game is regionally priced for most of the new releases.
They haven't done so ever since November.
Grargar: They haven't done so ever since November.
Yeah, GOG has eased people in to regional pricing until they have stopped complaining about it and that seems to have worked quite well.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by stg83
Addendum: Thanks to the Local Prices Update, the following games are no longer more expensive in Europe:

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Blackguards: Untold Legends
Blackguards 2
Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Tri: Of Friendship and Madness
Grargar: Addendum: Thanks to the Local Prices Update, the following games are no longer more expensive in Europe:

Blackguards 2
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Which means that, unless the prices will be updated as well to change that (so will wait a while on it), The Chinese Room, Deconstructeam, DrinkBox Studios and Rat King Entertainment no longer have higher priced games.
On the other hand, unless these became flat priced (from this post I understand they didn't), we now have 21 regionally-discounted games out of the total of 77 regionally-priced ones. Over a quarter. If it'll approach half, we'll be getting to a case where US/standard prices will actually be regional, in a sense.
Grargar: For supreme regional pricing, Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass is your choice.
For great injustice!

Thanks smuggie moggie, I'll get it on the list.
Cavalary: Which means that, unless the prices will be updated as well to change that (so will wait a while on it), The Chinese Room, Deconstructeam, DrinkBox Studios and Rat King Entertainment no longer have higher priced games.
Not quite. Guacamelee - Super Turbo Ripoff Edition is still more expensive in Europe.
Cavalary: Which means that, unless the prices will be updated as well to change that (so will wait a while on it), The Chinese Room, Deconstructeam, DrinkBox Studios and Rat King Entertainment no longer have higher priced games.
Grargar: Not quite. Guacamelee - Super Turbo Ripoff Edition is still more expensive in Europe.
Ah, thanks, missed that one.
Again, strangerly the game is not regionally priced on the publisher site. As I understand, regional price are enforced by GOG or at least heavily suggested.
http://store.postudios.com/products/supreme-league-of-patriots-season-pass
Like their previous game you can probably ask for steam, desura and maybe gog key too.

stg83: Yet again no mention of it in the release announcement. GOG always seem to be conveniently forgetting to disclose that the game is regionally priced for most of the new releases.
Well GOG and honesty doesn't match quite well lately. If they are afraid to aknowledge that they are hiding useful informations to customers on purpose, I say that there's a big problem there.
MIK0: Again, strangerly the game is not regionally priced on the publisher site. As I understand, regional price are enforced by GOG or at least heavily suggested.
http://store.postudios.com/products/supreme-league-of-patriots-season-pass
Like their previous game you can probably ask for steam, desura and maybe gog key too.
It's the same price on GamersGate and Steam, so it's their doing alright.
Grargar: Addendum: Thanks to the Local Prices Update, the following games are no longer more expensive in Europe:

Blackguards 2
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Checked gods will be and there's stil a fair price thing going on with it...
Zoidberg: Checked gods will be and there's stil a fair price thing going on with it...
I know and that's why I said Special Edition, which doesn't. :)
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Grargar