It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become the Ultimate Vampire!

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is now available for pre-order, DRM-free.

Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 brings the ambitions of the first to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.

Immerse yourself in the World of Darkness and live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices. You and your unique disciplines are a weapon in our forward-driving, fast-moving, melee-focussed combat system. Your power will grow as you advance, but remember to uphold the Masquerade and guard your humanity... or face the consequences.
Wrong thread, deleted.
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Judicat0r
Arinielle: When did this become a thing? I thought I would've heard more about this going on before now! :o
The big reveal that they teased earlier this week was this becoming a thing. ;)
Arinielle: When did this become a thing? I thought I would've heard more about this going on before now! :o
ConsulCaesar: The big reveal that they teased earlier this week was this becoming a thing. ;)
I'm not always here. >.< A friend just told me today that the spring sale was on so I took a look over. .o.
Tarhiel: what happened to the game set in World of Darkness about werewolves?
Is that still a thing or did it morphed into this one?
Different game by different studio. Barring any new reveals/announcements, it'll only come after VtM:B2 Seems like they want it to coincide with Season of The Wolf or after the expansion.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Will all clans be available to the player?
Five clans at the start with at least one other available as free update post-launch.

Ixamyakxim: So is the "Blood Moon Edition" supposed to be the "Season of the Wolf" expansion pass?
Yes, it's included along with the Unsanctioned Blood Pack.
Wow it's finally happening! Gehenna! :D
Looks bloody promising but no way am I preordering in case it is a bloody mess like the previous game.

I hope my swearing can be forgiven in this case.
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Themken
Christina Hendricks is in this game? :D

see the trailer at 0:44
nope, not a fan of that price and preoder crap. the game looks glorious but the actual gameplay of up close 1st person gives me a headache and nasuea. gonna pass but hope others get a great time out of it

Edit:
just realized that the gameplay footage wasnt actual gameplay footage. lol wtf. in a way thats a plus cuz i didnt like the combat i saw, also... tooo early for early access..... whats next? two yr early access? its a shame companies have to resort to this customer base paying the bills till release date
Post edited March 22, 2019 by mintee
XYCat: Christina Hendricks is in this game? :D

see the trailer at 0:44
Yap, noticed the resemblance too.
On second sight.
Paradox Interactive eh?
Let's get back to this after all the 666 planned DLC's have been released and gold platinum super uber complete final edition that includes everything is out shall we? So around 2025?
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Petrell
Wishlisted. I'll pre-order it closer to release once more info is available on the game. It's nice to see they're releasing Bloodlines 2 on as many storefronts as possible. Hopefully Epic doesn't buy up an exclusivity deal right before the game comes out.
low rated
Maybe it's just me but the RPG mechanics of things like weapons breaking can greatly enhance the experience if done right, imo. Done right = related to roleplaying. Done wrong = related to microtransactions,online accounts, and endless crafting.

Looking very forward to this game though this is quite a far ways out to preorder. I'd like to see a gameplay video too.
Prohzac: On the topic: Must be Malkavian or bust! I think I've seen on some Paradox promo page a creenshot indicating Tremere will be there.
Thinking that Malkavian, Tremere and Nosferatu are the standout clans that'd need to be featured in anything using the setting. 4th maybe Toreador for those with a more artistic mindset, or fans of Anne Rice. Then, and especially considering the first game, Ventrue for rulers and Brujah for rebels (not counting Sabbat), but depending on story one of these may be no go, at least early on. So my "votes" would be for the five starting clans to be those first four and one of these latter two, with the other added in that free DLC. But thinking that in fact it'll be one of the first three in that DLC, since they're far more work to integrate.
Krogan32: So, at least 16 DLC's will be added to this game later. So toxic.
HoodedWhisperer: I hope so.

Paradox has a great DLC policy in which they release free updates and optional expansions. They've already confirmed an expansion and two story packs I think.

Why are you so mad about games constantly getting bug fixed and updated? People are just so strange.

Holy crap, this is so exciting.
If this wasn't sarcasm, damn. The problem with constant bug fixes is that they imply constant bugs for a long time. The problem with content updates, even free ones, is that it takes a long time to have the actual full game and be able to play it properly, so for anyone who wants that it's like it'll only really get released years after the actual release. The problem with the Paradox model of tons of PAID DLC is that, on top of the issue with lots of content added later in little chunks in itself, the price of the full game goes through the roof, and Paradox games have insane prices to start with, this one included.
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Cavalary
rjbuffchix: Maybe it's just me but the RPG mechanics of things like weapons breaking can greatly enhance the experience if done right, imo.
i could be the only one, that finds that dumb and distracting in games especially in single-player games.

and to remove something stupid like that, i use my trusted Cheatengine
Post edited March 22, 2019 by sucht
I so much enjoyed fighting humans, vampires, super vampires, zombies, demons, ghosts, werewolves, gangs in the first game. It was a perfect vampire game.

Unfortunately I am hearing bad things about the developers of this game and how they have purposely injected a ton of politics into the game.

www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/03/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-gets-woke-with-pronouns-modern-day-politics- masculine-subversion/80691/