It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on a magical journey in Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed – is now available for pre-order on GOG!

Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed brings the magic of Disney to life in a vibrant 3D platformer. This beautiful remake sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey through Wasteland, a realm of forgotten Disney characters. As Mickey, you will dive into a fantastical world and, armed with paint and thinner, shape your adventure and the fate of this alternate world.

Pre-order it now!
GOG.com: Pre-Order: Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed
Time to give the forum a new paint job.
high rated
60 euros ?

Ouch .
Damn. I was looking forward to it, but that price... sure is something. I guess this one will have to wait a good long while on my wishlist... though to be fair, many much cheaper games have also been there for ages :D
Know what? Better replay Deus Ex! ;)
60 bucks for a remaster is a 'bit' too much if you ask me.
I'm sorry but the price is just borderline unethical for a remaster, I'm still interested ofc but only after a DEEP discount
Memecchi: I'm sorry but the price is just borderline unethical for a remaster, I'm still interested ofc but only after a DEEP discount
Same
NuffCatnip: 60 bucks for a remaster is a 'bit' too much if you ask me.
Memecchi: I'm sorry but the price is just borderline unethical for a remaster, I'm still interested ofc but only after a DEEP discount
It's a REMAKE, not a remaster. And that's a huge difference.
Atreyu666: It's a REMAKE, not a remaster. And that's a huge difference.
Eh for awhile companies has used remake and remaster interchangeably so really I don't blame someone for using the terms interchangeably or wrong when companies do so regularly
Right you are. :)

Still way too pricey I'd say.
i'm glad i'm just a Fantasia fan ;p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvPjtolajZk&list=PL5FFhXp-AWx_g5QisjToyyVKR5WoOQJxC
$100 AU?!

The original game at launch on Wii wasn't even close to that price, are you people high?

This is the kind of arrogant pricing that leads me to wait to buy a game on steeper discount than I otherways would have. Good job.
Ahh you're absolutely right, since the original was already quite good-looking for a Wii game I just assumed they were a doing a remaster

Point still stands tho, that price tag is bollocks
Memecchi: Ahh you're absolutely right, since the original was already quite good-looking for a Wii game I just assumed they were a doing a remaster
I thought the same at first. I've heard about the game back then but never really played it so I guess now is my chance! :)

Memecchi: Point still stands tho, that price tag is bollocks
It is the price of a (cheap) AAA game. Will the game have that quality and content when it comes out? Reviews will tell.

I AM willing to pay serious money for games but if they want 60+ bucks for a title, it has to be really awesome!