It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on a magical journey in Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed – is now available for pre-order on GOG!

Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed brings the magic of Disney to life in a vibrant 3D platformer. This beautiful remake sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey through Wasteland, a realm of forgotten Disney characters. As Mickey, you will dive into a fantastical world and, armed with paint and thinner, shape your adventure and the fate of this alternate world.

Pre-order it now!
They claim to <<Embark on a magical journey in Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed>>.
I'd gladly pay the 100+ cr to have any sort of a magica journey.
Where do I sign?
Can't say I was expecting this.
Great to see this coming here, but given the current sale going on, and the price of this at this time, I’m going to have to add it to the wishlist for now! Thanks GOG, Purple Lamp, and THQ Nordic!
I was interested, but certainly not 60-Euro-interested. Will pick it up when it has a 75% discount some day in the future.
Zimerius: i'm glad i'm just a Fantasia fan ;p
If you foolishly watch the trailer expecting it to show some of the game you will notice it was based on this one.

I didn't play the game this was based on or know when it was released so maybe it is the other way around but the screenshots make it look like a less nicely drawn version of psychonauts. The the blobs chasing you in this one look the censors.
Post edited June 26, 2024 by joveian
Zimerius: i'm glad i'm just a Fantasia fan ;p
joveian: If you foolishly watch the trailer expecting it to show some of the game you will notice it was based on this one.

I didn't play the game this was based on or know when it was released so maybe it is the other way around but the screenshots make it look like a less nicely drawn version of psychonauts. The the blobs chasing you in this one look the censors.
I'm afraid the knuckleheads would even need more and better explaining then we did so far :s
Zimerius: I'm afraid the knuckleheads would even need more and better explaining then we did so far :s
Oh, well then, you see...

If only they had nice music this time it might have removed the sting of not seeing the actual game. I'm not sure if sticker shock combined with reminding you how much better something else they made was is the best marketing strategy, but maybe it is an accurate reflection of what you get.
I watched the entire trailer. It was very pretty. I still have no idea what the gameplay is like. I suppose, given that it's a remake, it's probably like the original so I'm sure I could go look it up, somewhere, but it's a shame that trailer tells me nothing of value. But the animation department sure did a good job with that ad-copy, at least.
Zimerius: I'm afraid the knuckleheads would even need more and better explaining then we did so far :s
joveian: Oh, well then, you see...

If only they had nice music this time it might have removed the sting of not seeing the actual game. I'm not sure if sticker shock combined with reminding you how much better something else they made was is the best marketing strategy, but maybe it is an accurate reflection of what you get.
I remember vividly the opening strokes from Fantasia. The concert leader approaches the stage, a first note played, a blob of colour springs alive only to exist for a fraction of a second. Marvellous!