It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

maestroruffy: I have the same problem.... I have used the discord link and joined the channel but I do not know if I should do something else.
XYCat: there's rules section in there and it says:
[...]
you can switch to the #register channel in the left collumn in that discord window
Thank you very much indeed. Sometimes I feel a bit geezer XD
Thanks heaps for the generosity, paladin. It's a shame that your giveaway can't be held here anymore but it's great that you're keeping it alive nonetheless. Cheers mate.
Just a friendly reminder there is one week left, if you haven't entered for this yet.
t, good luck to 1ll.hank you for the giveaway
All prizes have been sent out via Discord private message service. Thanks for your participation again this year!!!
Thanks paladin for the gift and congrats to all the other lucky winners! :D
Thank you very much
Thanks again paladin!
thanks daddy paladin for the gifts
Thank you very much for maintaining this huge giveaway!
Thank you for the prizes and congrats to other winners
Thank you so much paladin181 for hosting the giveaway and the Christmas in advance!
Thanks Paladin181, and congrats to everyone else.
Thanks for the giveaway and for putting in so much effort and time to make it happen.
Thanks paladin181 for the work you did for this giveaway. I am already playing your gift "Paradise Killer" and it's real fun to be the investigator :)