It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
You may notice I did not have a giveaway this past Christmas, and it was due to a lot of factors that kept me too busy to get to it. But I do still have my Humble Choice keys (minus a few I decided to keep for myself).

This year there are over 200 games valued at over $5000. Due to recent rules changes/enforcement I can no longer host this giveaway here. So I've opened a Discord to host the giveaway. I realize that may turn many of you who would normally participate away, but there's nothing to be done for it unless I just want to donate my keys to a giveaway site or something. I'd rather these codes go to people who belong to a community I trust. So I've invited people from GOG and people from a few Discord servers I am a member of.

Here is the Discord link: https://discord.gg/TBK3rw4nPA
Thanks. But how can we join than ? i am a discort newbie and i am interested in only GOG keys
ywzywz: Thanks. But how can we join than ? i am a discort newbie and i am interested in only GOG keys
You will not find much to appeal to you there then.
paladin181: (...) I just want to donate my keys to a giveaway site or something. I'd rather these codes go to people who belong to a community I trust. So I've invited people from GOG and people from a few Discord servers I am a member of.

Here is the Discord link: https://discord.gg/TBK3rw4nPA
this is heartwarming and gives hope for the future, I am on my way to discord anyway, yet another reason... thank you!
ywzywz: Thanks. But how can we join than ? i am a discort newbie and i am interested in only GOG keys
paladin181: You will not find much to appeal to you there then.
Ah thank you. i hope this will be a good adventure for everyone interested in.
Thanks for the invite and your generosity!

And a real shame hosting the GA here is not welcomed
That's very generous of you, paladin181. I am not familiar with rules of your channel, but I will try to participate. I also wonder if you take any donations from others to add them to your giveaway.
AWG43: That's very generous of you, paladin181. I am not familiar with rules of your channel, but I will try to participate. I also wonder if you take any donations from others to add them to your giveaway.
I'm not taking donations at this time. But that may change. Rules are in the rules channel.
The giveaway is up, and officially starts in 21 hours at 10PM EDT.
The giveaway will be closed on the first week of October. If you haven't signed up or put in your games, you'll need to do so soon.
Not in. +1
I don't know how to use discord
csanjuro: I don't know how to use discord
I have the same problem.... I have used the discord link and joined the channel but I do not know if I should do something else.
csanjuro: I don't know how to use discord
maestroruffy: I have the same problem.... I have used the discord link and joined the channel but I do not know if I should do something else.
there's rules section in there and it says:

These are the rules for the giveaway contest. Because there are so many games, I may do multiple drawings.
RULES:
-You may enter for up to 10 games. Games with DLC will be counted as single items. So will bundles.
-You may enter for other people if you have no desire to win.
-You may win multiple games. This may change if there are an excessive amount of entrants for some titles.
-Open entry period will be noted by events.
-To enter, make a post in the register channel with the games you want. Alphabetical order is preferred, but not required.
-If you want to change your list or add/subtract from it, PLEASE delete your old post, and tag @Admin in the new post, noting the changes made to your request (This is my new list. List of games. I removed x, y, and z). I will be auditing the posts periodically for accuracy, but doing this will make my life a ton easier. Thanks!!!
-I will ping @everyone when a giveaway event is posted. It will be posted no later than 24 hours before the start of the event. I will also send a notice 24 hours before it ends. Winners will be chosen and keys delivered soon after. There is no definite timeline, but expect it within a week of the event ending. Prizes will be delivered by DM on Discord.
-All winners will be presented with Steam keys for their prizes (unless otherwise noted). All prizes are offered as is with no implied or express warranty. I do not guarantee any key will work and no refund or monetary compensation will be provided in the event of a failed key. I will contact Humble Bundle for you and attempt to receive a working key, but I offer no guarantee, implied or express, that the issue will be satisfactorily resolved.
-I am not responsible for any damage to your computer or you due to interaction with Steam, UPLAY, Epic Games Launcher or Denuvo, or any other 3rd party. If you do not wish to redeem keys attached to Denuvo games or for any other reason, please do not enter for those games.
-If you decide you do not want your prize, you may regift it, shred it, or do as you see fit. It is yours, I do not care if you redeem it yourself.

you can switch to the #register channel in the left collumn in that discord window
maestroruffy: I have the same problem.... I have used the discord link and joined the channel but I do not know if I should do something else.
XYCat: there's rules section in there and it says:

These are the rules for the giveaway contest. Because there are so many games, I may do multiple drawings.
RULES:
-You may enter for up to 10 games. Games with DLC will be counted as single items. So will bundles.
-You may enter for other people if you have no desire to win.
-You may win multiple games. This may change if there are an excessive amount of entrants for some titles.
-Open entry period will be noted by events.
-To enter, make a post in the register channel with the games you want. Alphabetical order is preferred, but not required.
-If you want to change your list or add/subtract from it, PLEASE delete your old post, and tag @Admin in the new post, noting the changes made to your request (This is my new list. List of games. I removed x, y, and z). I will be auditing the posts periodically for accuracy, but doing this will make my life a ton easier. Thanks!!!
-I will ping @everyone when a giveaway event is posted. It will be posted no later than 24 hours before the start of the event. I will also send a notice 24 hours before it ends. Winners will be chosen and keys delivered soon after. There is no definite timeline, but expect it within a week of the event ending. Prizes will be delivered by DM on Discord.
-All winners will be presented with Steam keys for their prizes (unless otherwise noted). All prizes are offered as is with no implied or express warranty. I do not guarantee any key will work and no refund or monetary compensation will be provided in the event of a failed key. I will contact Humble Bundle for you and attempt to receive a working key, but I offer no guarantee, implied or express, that the issue will be satisfactorily resolved.
-I am not responsible for any damage to your computer or you due to interaction with Steam, UPLAY, Epic Games Launcher or Denuvo, or any other 3rd party. If you do not wish to redeem keys attached to Denuvo games or for any other reason, please do not enter for those games.
-If you decide you do not want your prize, you may regift it, shred it, or do as you see fit. It is yours, I do not care if you redeem it yourself.

you can switch to the #register channel in the left collumn in that discord window
Thanks for sharing. I forget that not everyone knows how to use discord. I knew some would be unwilling, but I didn't think of the people who would be daunted by figuring it out.

You're a class act.