It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, does anyone have a spare copy of Torchlight 2 or X-Com: Enemy Unknown from the latest steam sale?
Stupid me completely missed both. Of course I don't expect it for free, but maybe someone generous is planning to do a giveaway. I have a few keys for games from the humble bundles I bought twice and I was planning to give them away anyway. So maybe we could switch or something? ^^
low rated
I'm interested in Droplitz and Plain Sight from Indie Royale The Mayhem Bundle...

Thank you!
I am interested in lucius from Indie Royale The Mayhem Bundle.,not bad game as they presented it.
Thanks, Kyrono, for Hydrophobia: Prophecy!
Post edited May 14, 2013 by adambiser
grynn: Lucius or Primal Fears from the latest IR bundle would be awesome. I'm also offering something in return as usual.
Check your PM ;-)
grynn: Lucius or Primal Fears from the latest IR bundle would be awesome. I'm also offering something in return as usual.
Momo1991: Check your PM ;-)
Thanks a lot :)
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Momo1991
Left 4 Dead 2 please?

Thanks in Advance!
---------------
Post edited May 14, 2013 by buckstone
any chance someone has a spare burn zombie burn?
If anyone has any extra keys from the Indie Royale Mayhem Bundle I am looking for pretty much all the games except Plain Sight and will give them a loving home.
Looking for

Brutal Legend

Big thanks to CymTyr for Lucius!:)

if someone have spare keys of one of these games from current bundles! Thank you :)
Post edited May 14, 2013 by Recsam511
high rated
Aniki: I'm interested in Droplitz and Plain Sight from Indie Royale The Mayhem Bundle...

Thank you!
Check PM.
morciu: any chance someone has a spare burn zombie burn?
Check your PM.
Ki11s0n3: If anyone has any extra keys from the Indie Royale Mayhem Bundle I am looking for pretty much all the games except Plain Sight and will give them a loving home.
I have one key for you, check your PM.
Recsam511: Looking for

Lucius
Brutal Legend

if someone have spare keys of one of these games from current bundles! Thank you :)
I can help with one of those. Check your PM.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by CymTyr
CymTyr: If anyone's feeling generous, I would love Din's Curse on Steam, currently on sale for $4.99.

Aniki: I'm interested in Droplitz and Plain Sight from Indie Royale The Mayhem Bundle...

Thank you!
CymTyr: Check PM.
morciu: any chance someone has a spare burn zombie burn?
CymTyr: Check your PM.
Ki11s0n3: If anyone has any extra keys from the Indie Royale Mayhem Bundle I am looking for pretty much all the games except Plain Sight and will give them a loving home.
CymTyr: I have one key for you, check your PM.
oh this is so awesome! Thank you!
YW ^^
sulc84: I am interested in lucius from Indie Royale The Mayhem Bundle.,not bad game as they presented it.
I missed your message when going through the list. Check your PM.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by CymTyr