It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

system shock 2 is only 7 dollars on steam. Its been a game I have always wanted. *Puppy Dog Eyes* Pwease?
Bumped
Post edited May 14, 2013 by Crsldmc
I'd love to get LA Noire, Counter-Strike: GO, Dead Island, or StarForge Alpha :)
Hate posting on here - unless it's an "upvote" for another wish - but it seems Stooner got their wish, so... should anybody have the spare blue coins I see Fallout 3 and New Vegas are dirt cheap on GG - happily give either a home - BUT please check back a page or two and review the other wishes first if you're considering my request.
Sachys: Hate posting on here - unless it's an "upvote" for another wish - but it seems Stooner got their wish, so... should anybody have the spare blue coins I see Fallout 3 and New Vegas are dirt cheap on GG - happily give either a home - BUT please check back a page or two and review the other wishes first if you're considering my request.
Cancel my Tropico wish for a while, Crsldmc supports this request to be fulfilled!

Cheers!
Sachys: Hate posting on here - unless it's an "upvote" for another wish - but it seems Stooner got their wish, so... should anybody have the spare blue coins I see Fallout 3 and New Vegas are dirt cheap on GG - happily give either a home - BUT please check back a page or two and review the other wishes first if you're considering my request.
Crsldmc: Cancel my Tropico wish for a while, Crsldmc supports this request to be fulfilled!

Cheers!
Apuntalo! Ya twat! heheh! cheers!

*feels properly embarrased
Post edited May 12, 2013 by Sachys
Crsldmc: Cancel my Tropico wish for a while, Crsldmc supports this request to be fulfilled!

Cheers!
Sachys: Apuntalo! Ya twat! heheh! cheers!

*feels properly embarrased
Hey! was AFK, tu sabe' como e' papa!
NvM for now
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Nvm. Wrong thread, still asleep...
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Recsam511
high rated
tionerc: I'd really appreciate a copy of Torchlight 2 which has been on my wishlist for quite awhile. Thanks for reading!
I think I can help you with that. PM'd you.
If anyone has a spare key for Fallout 3 (Steam) you'd make a (new) Fallout series fan shed tears of joy.
Thank you in advance to anyone who's able to help me with that.
Kyrono: I think I can help you with that. PM'd you.
Thanks Kyrono! Much appreciated.
Kyrono: I think I can help you with that. PM'd you.
tionerc: Thanks Kyrono! Much appreciated.
Check your PM! Done!
Lucius or Primal Fears from the latest IR bundle would be awesome. I'm also offering something in return as usual.
nvm
Post edited May 16, 2013 by akhliber