It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re happy to announce Ukraine Days on GOG – a celebration of Ukrainian developers' creativity and passion for video games!

Here’s some of the deals:
The Sinking City - Deluxe Edition (-80%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (-75%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (-75%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (-75%)
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened - Deluxe Edition (-70%)
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (-90%)
Cossacks 3 (-66%)

…and more!

Ukraine Days end on August 27th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
high rated
Any political and off-topic comments here will be met with suspensions from the Forum.
Post edited August 19, 2024 by king_kunat
My favorite Ukrainian game is Alien Shooter!
Some old list
https://www.gog.com/u/made_in_ukraine/wishlist

And fulfilled wish with 6000+ votes
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/ukrainian_localization_for_cyberpunk_2077

an emoji flag 🇺🇦 &# 127482 ; &# 127462 ;
Shmacky-McNuts: The Stalker series are good for the story.
Ignoring sponge flaws. They do make for a great set and a nice gift :)
Sachys: Thats only if you dont play on MASTER difficulty
That myth got debunked a long time ago. Enemies on Master are more spongey than on Novice.
Attachments:
Sachys: Thats only if you dont play on MASTER difficulty
ssling: That myth got debunked a long time ago. Enemies on Master are more spongey than on Novice.
Nice table, thanks! Still, I think I'll have to try this out myself to find a suitable difficulty setting. "Sponginess" and challenge level seem very subjective factors to me.
People... those involved... get your overheated steam out of your nostrils, we are on GoG and everything should be fine... at least for me there is really not any grudge at all, no need to be continuing.

Lets get back on track... the Ukraine game days!
high rated
[modded: off-topic part deleted]

In regards to the Ukraine sale specifically, I've played Party Hard's mobile version (Party Hard Go), and it should be noted that this game randomizes things to the extent that it often feels like the game is more about being at the mercy of its RNG version being a game where you need to figure out the solution to master the level.
Post edited August 23, 2024 by king_kunat
Toward all of those cockfighting users with low self-esteem: Please leave the non interested users in peace... else no one will care who has been hostile here... the cage is ready for everyone involved at once.

Dunno whats so hard to understand, lets finally praise the great games of Ukraine.
Post edited August 22, 2024 by Xeshra
Thread locked, off-topic comments deleted.