It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience the quiet terror of this title dedicated to Junji Ito's and H.P. Lovecraft's works. WORLD OF HORROR is now available as the title in development on GOG.COM. Navigate a hellish roguelite reality with turn-based combat and unforgiving choices. Experiment with your deck of event cards to discover new forms of horror during every playthrough.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Awesome that this one is coming to GOG! Looks brutal and love the art style.
Excellent art direction, will definitely check it out once it's finished.
Looks promising.
If it really manages to pull off something akin to the very distinct Junji Ito-body horror weirdness, that is.
Amazing art here. I can't say I've ever seen a dithered-fade-to-black (not saying it doesn't exist, just that I haven't seen it). Great animations.
Awesome. Off the Steam wishlist it goes.
Does it have a Macintosh 128K version?
YAAAAAAAAAAAS !!!! Thank you GOG !!!!! I really wanted this game to be in GOG. Bought it in Steam as I could not find it here, but I already bought the GOG version like instant buy :) !

Thanks for make it happen!
I saw an LP of this game and it looked quite good!

There were a few problems with the current version, however:
- overall, combat "abilities" seemed more important than everything else. I'd prefer less brutal encounters and more focus on stats like Reason, Knowledge, Perception.
- too much RNG tho. I wish that the choices were more meaningful and that the results of events could be improved with clues.
- the game wasn't very long overall.
- the current ending was a bit underwhelming.. I really hope the devs will improve it.
- there weren't exactly enough quests for good replayability.
Post edited March 13, 2020 by phaolo
Argh, bought this on Steam already.

I'll double dip, but not at the moment.
This is a very exciting release, wishlisted.
This is a fun little title. you can tell a lot of love has been poured into this game. well worth trying out (i've played the steam and gamepass versions)
I am really loving the art and how disturbing some of the characters are in this. I wonder how long the final game will be and if it will have different endings to what you decide through the game. Overall I'm really tempted into purchasing this as my first ever in development game cause of how amazing it looks. It has this Enigma of Amigara Fault vibe bursting through the screen caps and video.
I got excited at first thinking "Oh, wow, if it's on GOG, that must mean it's fully completed!" while completely forgetting at the same time that GOG had its own development thing.

I've had my eye on this for years, and it'll be an instant purchase once it's fully out.
"I-I found the neighbor b-but when his eye bursted I slipped on the blood and lost consciousness... I'm afraid there's something my own eye now too!.."

Uh huh.

This game translated by monkeys?