It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience the quiet terror of this title dedicated to Junji Ito's and H.P. Lovecraft's works. WORLD OF HORROR is now available as the title in development on GOG.COM. Navigate a hellish roguelite reality with turn-based combat and unforgiving choices. Experiment with your deck of event cards to discover new forms of horror during every playthrough.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Looks interesting but the sound is horrible, i hope it can be muted :)
I'm glad this game is available on GOG! Will be a day-one purchase when the game will leave early access.
I'm interested but how "in development" is this game? I likely wait for the final release as this might not be the game for me to play many times over just to see the improvements.
Reminds me of an Amiga adventure game except in black and white. Interesting.
Well this looks intere--

>>>> pronouns in bio <<<<

no.
Well, been playing this and everything about this game reminds me of the Arkham Horror boardgame. This game seems to borrow a lot of ideas from it - I wonder if the dev is a fan of AH. Fun especially since I enjoy the hell out of AH - hopefully there will be more investigators and old ones when the game is complete.
Damn. Still in development.
I like the style, looks like WonderSwan game.