It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Space oddity.

Breathedge is now available In Development, 20% off until September 26th, 1pm UTC.
Want to plug a gas leak with a living chicken or duct-tape a bunch of space debris together to escape certain death? Then welcome aboard the Breathedge, a cooky crafting/survival adventure through the remains of a space hearse that exploded into a gazillion pieces before you could lay your beloved uncle's remains to rest. Time to swim through this sea of fascinating wreckage, collect all those pieces and force them to work together. Just try not to die of oxygen shortage. Someone needs to explain all this once the mess gets sorted out.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Sounds like a macabre variation of Little Inferno.
Now this looks promising. I don't buy indev games as a matter of principle, but I'm curious how this one will develop into maturity.
Damn, the text on the game page made me wishlist the game...
Looks interesting, wishlisted for now.
Nice.
The video and the text made me smile.
That alone is enough to put this game on my wishlist, but also on my waitlist - waiting for a better t̶o̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ computer.

---
I like to find some more info about a game on the developer's website. But I and Google can't find any homepage.???
Post edited September 19, 2018 by gixgox
Not too sure about it... I mean I loved Gangnam Style like anyone else... 5 years ago...

Not only that but... anyway I'll keep an eye on it!

Buyer Gogers! Leave your opinions here!
jorlin: ... I'm curious how this one will develop into maturity.
If the trailer is any indication...that's not something they strive for. ;o)
I hope this will not picked up by Gearbox .
Seems fresh, original and unique - gonna wait for a full release, then buy on day-one.
Yeah, this game must be very fun and also seems well made, to keep an eye on!
It looks like a dutch angle simulator. I'm not saying that as a knock against, either.
gixgox: Nice.
The video and the text made me smile.
That alone is enough to put this game on my wishlist, but also on my waitlist - waiting for a better t̶o̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ computer.

---
I like to find some more info about a game on the developer's website. But I and Google can't find any homepage.???
so you also need a new toaster uhm i mean computer?

games rec: requirements: Processor: Intel core i5

they dont mention which i5 but there are bad (usually the old ones: mine is i5 750 and its old and it sux) and very good ( also very expensive too) latest i5

Memory: 8 GB RAM 8 GB is real minimum, i have 8 but i am a casual gamer no heavy 3d/fpp games

Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 ( no use to me cause i need vga support)

Anyway i have to go for i3 8100 thats as high as i can get , it needs more parts so thats gonna cost me a leg ( 600 maybe 8 or 9 hundred Euros ( way too much) and thats only 8 GB ram and a mobo with max 32 GB ram support, rather have max 64 gb ram and the mobo that support it, but thats (way) out of my leaugue (✖﹏✖)
i_hope_you_rot: I hope this will not picked up by Gearbox .
you mean those fellows (girls?) that removed Duke Nuke em ?

Gearbox Software - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gearbox_Software
Gearbox Software, L.L.C. is an American video game development company based in Frisco, Texas. It was established in 1999 by developers from companies ...
Number of employees‎: ‎350
Subsidiaries‎: ‎Gearbox Studio Quebec
Products‎: ‎Borderlands series‎; ‎Brothers in Arms ...
Industry‎: ‎Video game industry
‎Battleborn · ‎Brothers in Arms · ‎Randy Pitchford · ‎Duke Nukem
Post edited September 19, 2018 by gamesfreak64
It's a surprise to see this here. I have been watching a few gameplays since last week and the game seems fun and with nice graphics, running very stable for what i have seen. No sandbox mode and first chapter is too short, but they are going to add soon (TM) 3 new modes, including the sandbox mode (i suppose second wil be creative and third...challenges? no idea)

Always afraid to buy a game in development (almost like a pre-order) i think i have enough info and this smells too good to resist not playing now. Also, it has excellent reviews, so i am going to risk and will make an exception here...

Oh, and i hope we will get new patches at a good rate. We will see.
Post edited September 19, 2018 by Kakarot96
GOG.com: [...] a cooky crafting/survival adventure [...]
Or kooky, perhaps. :)