It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congrats ppdouble! Good choice of games, btw. The Mount & Blade series can be played for hundreds of hours.
Congratulations to the winner!
Happy birthday Pigulici, and thanks again!! ^^
Happy Birthday pigulici and congrats to the winner!
It's super nice of you to be so generous with the community, pigulici. Hope you had a great birthday and congrats to ppdouble and also to yourself!
Happy birthday!!
And congratulations to the winner.
Belated Happy Level Ûp!!
Congratulations, ppdouble, and enjoy the game!
Happy birthday and congrats to the winner.
Congrats to ppdouble and happy birthday once again pigulici!
congrats to ppdouble and happy birthday to pigulici
high rated
Fonzer: I'm in.
The game Rimworld with all of it's dlc is somewhere very close to 100 usd though it's 91,46 eu.
https://www.gog.com/en/game/rimworld
In case if there will be currency changes and it goes over, just drop one dlc away.
Anyway happy upcoming birthday.
And good luck everyone.
You are the new winner, unfortunatelly(for him) the previous winner didn't respond in 48hrs to my pm. I just sent pm, waiting for replay.

:)
Fonzer: I'm in.
The game Rimworld with all of it's dlc is somewhere very close to 100 usd though it's 91,46 eu.
https://www.gog.com/en/game/rimworld
In case if there will be currency changes and it goes over, just drop one dlc away.
Anyway happy upcoming birthday.
And good luck everyone.
pigulici: You are the new winner, unfortunatelly(for him) the previous winner didn't respond in 48hrs to my pm. I just sent pm, waiting for replay.

:)
ok thanks and redeemed. I am kinda lucky then.
Fonzer: ok thanks and redeemed. I am kinda lucky then.
Fortune blessed You! Congratulations.
And many thanks to incredible pigulici!
Happy after birthday pigulici and congratulations to the winners.
Happy birthday pagulici and congrats to the winner, enjoy your games!