It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
So, on 24 May will be my birthday, and because I like to make myself a present, I want to make happy a person on that day, so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3,and if it is under the prize amount, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 May(sometime of the day).

Now the requiremnents:

-write "I'm in"
-write the game(with or without dlcs) or saga, or put a link(s) to store page of that game(s), this can help me much, you can change the game(s) until the draw
-be a member of this forum before 1 May 2023(or techpowerup forum)
-must have gog.com account(free to make) and chat open
-don't be on scam list

The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.

Not mandatory:
-play the new game(s)
-tell us what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)
-don't participate if you already won in the past(I make one each year, sometimse 2x)

A new year has passed, more xp to me...

Good luck to all.

PS: my last happy moment was today: I recently changed my mattress, and last night was first time in years with calm sleep....
Post edited May 13, 2023 by pigulici
Happy birthday! :)

Not in.
Not in.

Happy birthday!!! =)
"I'm in

Art of Rally deluxe. I finally got gamepad so I need games to try it on : - )
I'm in for "A Plague Tale Bundle".

Thanks for the opportunity pigulici.
happy upcoming purrsonal New Year! yay!
not in since I've already won in one of your previous giveaways.
I'm In!

Cult of the Lamb. I believe all DLC is under $100 so that would be nice, thank you!
Happy birthday! :)
I'm in. I'd like to get Baldur's gate 3. Thank you for giveaway
Happy birthday!
I'm in.
I'd like to get the saboteur. But if you know good old game, i will game in it (price is not signify). It will be surprise for me
Happy birthday!
I'm in for Syberia: The World Before - Digital Deluxe Edition.

Thanks!
I'm in.

Happy birthday!

I woke up with a splitting headache today. I dragged myself to the supermarket, where I found a platter of grill meats on sale. When I got back, the brisk 1-hour trip had helped with my headache. As soon as I sat down, my cat decided to climb atop me to rest. I've been convalescing while listening to Band-Maid, which I learned about from the Japanese rock/metal appreciation thread. It made me pretty happy that things took a turn for the better :)

I'd like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition. If it's within the criteria for a series, I'd also like The Music of Vyn. It's a soundtrack bundle for the Nehrim and Enderal mods for Oblivion and Skyrim that have their own store pages.
Attachments:
cake.jpg (334 Kb)
I'm in

Game: https://www.gog.com/en/game/cyberpunk_2077

Thanks for the giveaway
Ice_Mage: I'm in.

Happy birthday!

I woke up with a splitting headache today. I dragged myself to the supermarket, where I found a platter of grill meats on sale. When I got back, the brisk 1-hour trip had helped with my headache. As soon as I sat down, my cat decided to climb atop me to rest. I've been convalescing while listening to Band-Maid, which I learned about from the Japanese rock/metal appreciation thread. It made me pretty happy that things took a turn for the better :)

I'd like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition. If it's within the criteria for a series, I'd also like The Music of Vyn. It's a soundtrack bundle for the Nehrim and Enderal mods for Oblivion and Skyrim that have their own store pages.
Yes, it is.

:)
I'm in.

I would like to have Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition
Have a wonderful and Happy Birthday.

Not in, but thank you for such generosity to the community. :)