It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: <span class="bold">Maupiti Island - 1,16&euro;</span>

Two old point & click adventures from the 90's which are both not on GOG.
I've been trying to convince GOG they need this one here. So far, no luck.
MaxFulvus: Alum (a point & click very Monkey Island style) is the new IndiegameStand Today's deal.

Drm-free and Steam.
BTA for the soundtrack.
This one looks pretty neat!
MaxFulvus: Alum (a point & click very Monkey Island style) is the new IndiegameStand Today's deal.

Drm-free and Steam.
BTA for the soundtrack.
A heads up - the DRM free version is windows only. To get the Mac or Linux version, you have to use steam.
Heads up, another Groupees bundle to preorder!

Just 14 more hours before the WGN Shoppaholic 2 Greenlight Bundle goes live. Pay $1 to get all 7 games!

Here is presumably a bunch of hints. You'll have to check chat to see how the guessing is going, though.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by expopower
There's a new bundle site on the scene: Super-Duper Bundle! Please, try to contain your excitement.

Super Duper Launch Bundle:
Air Guardians
Fort Defense
Koala Kids
Power-Up
ROGUS - Kingdom of The Lost Souls
The Moon Sliver

Super Duper RPG Bundle:
199X
Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals
Lilly and Sasha: Nexus of Souls
Memories of a Vagabond
The Albino Hunter
The Clans - Saga of the Twins

All Steam, of course. $1 for either bundle.
pablodusk: There's a new bundle site on the scene: Super-Duper Bundle! Please, try to contain your excitement.

Super Duper RPG Bundle:
Is there any info about this company ? Is it a company? Is it legal? Is there the smell of fish in the air? (It's not coming from my kitchen.)
A bundle of questions.
gixgox: Is there any info about this company ? Is it a company? Is it legal? Is there the smell of fish in the air? (It's not coming from my kitchen.)
A bundle of questions.
I can't say for certain, but I saw it posted on isthereanydeal.com, which is generally all legit deals. You could try contacting jefequeso for more info, since his game is in one of the bundles.
pablodusk: There's a new bundle site on the scene: Super-Duper Bundle! Please, try to contain your excitement.

Super Duper RPG Bundle:
gixgox: Is there any info about this company ? Is it a company? Is it legal? Is there the smell of fish in the air? (It's not coming from my kitchen.)
A bundle of questions.
The new bundle site seems to be an effort headed by this fellow:

http://www.backtobasicsgaming.com/#!backtobasicsgaming-about/c13n

He seems pretty earnest and has self-published several titles, so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of doubt that he has good intentions despite a lack of professionalism. After an initial snafu with key delivery most customers have been reporting smooth sailing in terms of receiving and activating keys. I am slightly wary however that the site does not even have a privacy policy or posted terms of service, but DailyIndieGame doesn't either and I've conducted transactions with them before based on their reputation for successful order fulfillment.

I haven't been interested in the games on offer for superduperbundles initial two bundles (mostly owing to the fact that I already have many of the games), but if the right bundle comes along I probably woudln't hesitate to try them out.
Free Steam Keys for the game Burstfire.

Early Access multiplayer-only shooter. Has trading cards.
ABH20: Free Steam Keys for the game Burstfire.
Early Access multiplayer-only shooter. Has trading cards.
Sorry, We are out of keys right now...
<span class="bold">Gothic &amp; Arcania Midweek on GamersGate</span>.

You can buy separate titles at -75%, or at -80% if you buy the complete collection. Do note that the first Gothic isn't sold separately and must be bought as part of one of the collections. Also for those interested, you can buy Gothic 2 separately from its expansion for half the Gold version's price. All the Gothic games are DRM-Free, while Arcania and its expansion carry SecuROM.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Grargar
Beware Planet Earth! and Star Trek have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle</span>.
Well, it seems groupees / paypal "pay by credit or debit card" option has been fixed (for me and for now at least). Just checked other bundle sites - same shit, different day.
Post edited August 12, 2015 by Sachys
The WGN Shoppaholic 2 Greenlight Bundle is now live!

Pay $2 to get 7 games:
- Miracle Fly (PC)
- The Dwarf Run (PC)
- Dream Factory (PC)
- Lift It (PC)
- Tisnart Tiles (PC)
- Respawn Man (PC and Mac)
- Habitus (PC)

Bonuses:
- Beyond Humanity&rlm; (PC)