It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A note for those that are looking for a drm-free bundle.

Even though the humble page says all games are drm free, 'The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault - Warmaster's Edition' and 'Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf' come with redemption codes. Humble seems to have forgotten what drm free means.

Quote from humble page:
"DRM-free for Android. All games in this bundle are available DRM-free exclusively for Android. Space Wolf in-game keys are for redeeming in mobile store versions of the game. Some games may have minimum device requirements in order to run properly. For more information, please check the full system requirements here."

After purchasing, you are not given a download option for The Horus Heresy or Space Wolf. Instead, you get a key for each of these and the following instructions for redemtion.
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/207164807
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/207142937
MadalinStroe: Did Humble Bundle mix the tiers? I know that Chainsaw Warrior is new, but I'm much more tempted by the 1$ tier than the bta.
I was thinking the same, i love the Warhammer lore so i was going to buy the full bundle but then i saw that the bta tier is composed of 2 card games and one angry birds clone.
Bundle Stars Vigilante Bundle

- Metrocide
- Forest Warrior
- Jet Racing Extreme
- Kidnapped
- Hordelicious
- Abandoned
- Noir Syndrome
- Super Cyborg
- TownCraft
- SUPER DISTRO
Fearless Fantasy is 73%off on Steam
high rated
dyscode: Fearless Fantasy is 73%off on Steam
It's also free for the first 3 people that reply to this post with 50+ rep ;)
spoderman: It's also free for the first 3 people that reply to this post with 50+ rep ;)
GIMME oh wait.
spoderman: It's also free for the first 3 people that reply to this post with 50+ rep ;)
What is it? Okay, following link...

Err what? Save girl from awful marriage by battling weird creatures... Looks to be in the same vein as FF.

Learnéd Master: "You are the chosen one, you must save the world!"
Hero: "Woah. I'm not sure I believe."
... bad guys appear ...
Hero: "I'm bad a**"

Sounds cool.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by PincushionMan
I'd play that!
PincushionMan: What is it? Okay, following link...

Err what? Save girl from awful marriage by battling weird creatures... Looks to be in the same vein as FF.

... bad guys appear ...

Sounds cool.
TrevorWilliams: I'd play that!
Sent, there's 1 key left. Foxhack already owned the game
PincushionMan: What is it? Okay, following link...

... bad guys appear ...

Sounds cool.
spoderman:
TrevorWilliams: I'd play that!
spoderman: Sent, there's 1 key left. Foxhack already owned the game
if you don't mind, I'd take a cookie :)
spoderman: Sent, there's 1 key left. Foxhack already owned the game
Thanks! +1s all around.

Err, I'd like to reciprocate - what program (or programs) do you use to keep track of all your bundles? Right now I'm using Excel (LO Calc) and its getting a bit unwieldy. Might be easier if VBA wasn't so ghastly compared to .NET or well, anything. I know, there's folks at work that swear by it, but, for me, it is 10x easier to set up VSTO (Visual Studio Tools for Office) than to code *anything* in VBA. NetOffice looks pretty nice, but, unless office gets something like NuGet, not something share-able.

OT programmer ranting:
I'll probably end up using a database, not because I want to, but because I've been on projects involving Access that made me violently ill.
Access Propaganda:
- Access 2010 is SQL '92 compliant (HTF is SQL '92 compliant without INNER JOINs and no AS clause! Don't get me started on the missing 'IN' functionality. You can emulate JOIN functionality with nested SELECTs, but its very ugly and S L O W)
- Access 2010 is just like using a database (Yes, just like riding a bicycle is the same as driving an 18-wheeler. Why create an auto-index column on a two column table if you're just going to use the text item in the table as the selector key. This great design means a change to a text field, all related tables have to change that field as well -OR- you have to hack the crap out of accesses select statements
- Access 2010 can easily link to MS-SQL databases. (Partially true. What they don't tell you is they're going to stick a dbo_ prefix on every table, so none of your stored procedures will work properly! Brilliant!)

Sorry if I'm offending any Access programmers out there.

Last OT MS rant:
Why the heck did Visio 2013 kill off reverse engineering of databases (via ODBC)? That's Visio 2010s killer feature, why kill that?

Rant off, back to the game deals:
New store, Retroism is selling Darklands for 82c
1992, DOS / DOS4GW, semi-static text adventure with small team RTS elements.
Requires 640 kB of RAM with 598 kB available in the lower memory area. As I recall, I used a 4K mouse driver (or maybe none at all) and Quarterdeck's QEMM for a bit of help. Final version, was v7 / build 483 or so. I think the disk version was v1.1 (build 391), and came on a whopping 7 3.5" floppies. Which was huge at the time. CD ROMs were extremely uncommon and hard to get working. Even if you could the driver would take up 35k.. Well, with QEMM you *might* be able to map it to the UMA (that wonderful no man's land between 640kB and 1MB).

I hope they've included the manual so that you can save your game :) Its a bit of a demo without one. Answer it wrong three times, and poof, no saving.

*sigh* good times, but much better today. It's so much easier to game than it was 30 years ago. Cheaper, too, hardware-wise.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by PincushionMan
Groupees BAGB 29 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb29
<span class="bold">Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle</span>

$1
PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle
Platformines
DeadCore (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Ridge Racer™ Unbounded Bundle
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition

$10
Dark Souls™: Prepare To Die™ Edition

Everything is Steam-only.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by Grargar
triock: Groupees BAGB 29 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb29
Title page is from Bleeding Border, obviously
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=470611850
Grargar: Everything is Steam-only.
And only one Linux title! Thank you humble, for saving me money!