It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: Irksome.
not as much as the response in the chat just now:

"cyanicGroupees HQ 05:08
Meh. We can't check every game. Will reflect to team on Monday, though."
Sachys: not as much as the response in the chat just now:

I just read that. Fuck them.

edit:
Groupees. We can always find a way to make you regret shopping here.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by grimwerk
Nice customer service. :D That's rude!
Sachys: not as much as the response in the chat just now:

Wow. Just saw this in their chat. Even if you had been acting rudely (you weren't), the "Meh" part was still a bit condescending.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by kip68
Cyraxpt: Eh, at least they gave up on the idea of a digital store, not sure if i will ever use the coin though...
pablodusk: Did they? I thought they were aiming for the end of the year with that, so could still be in development. Our resident Groupees mole yogsloth would know ;)
Oh, i was assuming that they were using the coins for bundles because the digital store wasn't going to happen, nevermind then.
kip68:
little bit - more so as it had gone 5am here and I managed to hold my shit together... to get a reply like that! O____o
There's a $8.99 collector's edition sale at Big Fish Games . Use coupon code : COLLECT at the checkout . Don't forget to uncheck the Big Fish Game Club subscription offer .

Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition trailer .

Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition's BF store page .
Post edited August 02, 2015 by ne_zavarj
Cyraxpt: Eh, at least they gave up on the idea of a digital store, not sure if i will ever use the coin though...
pablodusk: Did they? I thought they were aiming for the end of the year with that, so could still be in development. Our resident Groupees mole yogsloth would know ;)
The Groupees coins are usable to buy bundles (but not preorders) for now. Soon you'll be able to trade them as well. I intend to collect them for no reason whatsoever. Just for the helluvit.

The digital store is very much still alive, as far as I know. They laid off the gal in charge of developer relations for it, with the understanding that they would re-hire her (well, contract, I think everybody's on a 1099 there) Q4 when the store goes live. It's not like I'm privy to what goes on at Groupees HQ, but all the back-end chatter I do hear is consistent with that scenario.

I can tell you all the back-end tools are essentially in place already for game developers to have their own store pages.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by yogsloth
ne_zavarj: There's a $8.99 collector's edition sale at Big Fish Games .
Word of warning:
Their client (like Steam) is mandatory, and it is impossible to re-install games. There is also no cloud. Meaning if you upgrade your HDD, get a new PC etc, if you want to play your games again, you have to redownload them from scratch, losing any and all saves, progress tracking, achievements, etc.
high rated
grimwerk: edit:
Groupees. We can always find a way to make you regret shopping here.
That's the fucking truth!
This Week's Indie Gala Every Monday Bundle is another "weaboo' themed bundle.

Discouraged Workers (early access)
Tokyo Hosto
War of Human Tanks
Sword of Asumi - Deluxe
Bionic Heart 2
East Tower - Akio
East Tower - Takashi
Vanguard Princess (+DLC)

The only question here is how many times will you buy it? I'm thinking two for me... maybe.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by HeDanny
GamersGate

Sniper Art of Victory is $0.60

I got mine with 600 blue coins.
<span class="bold">Humble Games Workshop Mobile Bundle</span>

$1
Warhammer Quest
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage
WH40k: Storm of Vengeance, Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault - Warmaster's Edition
Warhammer: The App

BTA
Talisman Prologue
Chainsaw Warrior: LotN
Warhammer: Snotling Fling
Did Humble Bundle mix the tiers? I know that Chainsaw Warrior is new, but I'm much more tempted by the 1$ tier than the bta.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: Did Humble Bundle mix the tiers? I know that Chainsaw Warrior is new, but I'm much more tempted by the 1$ tier than the bta.
I'd say it's a pretty common occurrence on Humble that the lowest tier is more attractive than the BTA one.