It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Sorry typo, I was meant to write $32 not $3 :)
Was excited. Thought it was a price glitch. Sorely disappointed. :<
New GamersGate deals.

Goat Simulator (Steam) Daily Deal -50%/€5

Wizards of the Coast 48 Hours Deal -75%

-Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection (DRM-Free): €4.99
-Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (SecuROM): €2.49
-Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Nights Complete (Contains Neverwinter Nights Diamond and Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete): €6.24
-Neverwinter Nights Diamond (Other DRM*): €2.24
-Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete (SecuROM): €4.99

Endless Space 48 Hours Deal -75%

-Endless Space Gold Edition (Steam): €8.75
-Endless Space: Disharmony (Steam): €2.50
-Endless Space - Emperor Special Edition (Steam): €7.49

*Most likely, Neverwinter Nights Diamond uses Offline CD Keys.

Edit: Seems like GlitchGate strikes again and there is no Wizards of the Coast deal. Instead there is Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs (DRM-Free) at -75%/€4.00, which is scheduled to run for 33 more days.
Post edited August 26, 2014 by Grargar
Child of Light (that wonderful Studio Ghibli-inspired PC and PS4 game) is half-price already at GG: [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-COL/child-of-light?caff=2157851]or &pound;6.

dyscode: Sorry typo, I was meant to write $32 not $3 :)
johnki: Was excited. Thought it was a price glitch. Sorely disappointed. :<
There are still a bunch of Watch_Dogs Uplay codes available from people from when it was a Nvidia (?) bundle game. CAG forums often have them for ~US$15. Still a bit rich for me, as it apparently isn't all that good - I'm fine to wait for $7-8. :)
Post edited August 26, 2014 by PenguinJim
Regional deals it seems. :/

I can see the others fine.
Hey all! Uh...please understand, but I wasn't sure where to post this or who to message about this.

I stumbled upon someone purportedly selling Witcher 3 GOG gift codes for $24.99 USD:
The Witcher 3 (?)

I'm rather dubious that this individual is an authorized seller of TW3. As such, I find it puzzling that he can (presumably) acquire legitimate GOG codes for less than even the discounted preorder price. Unless he's selling the game at a loss out of altruistic motives and just wants to make the game more affordable for others (wishful thinking, but I can always dream, right?).

Does anyone know how this is possible? (To clarify, if I buy TW3 I would still buy directly from GOG, to better support the developers. But this is really curious, and I'm hoping someone can help me understand why this is happening. Could it be a regional price discrepancy? Or something a little more alarming?)
Post edited August 26, 2014 by expopower
expopower: Hey all! Uh...please understand, but I wasn't sure where to post this or who to message about this.

I stumbled upon someone purportedly selling Witcher 3 GOG gift codes for $24.99 USD:
The Witcher 3 (?)

I'm rather dubious that this individual is an authorized seller of TW3. As such, I find it puzzling that he can (presumably) acquire legitimate GOG codes for less than even the discounted preorder price. Unless he's selling the game at a loss out of altruistic motives and just wants to make the game more affordable for others (wishful thinking, but I can always dream, right?).

Does anyone know how this is possible? (To clarify, if I buy TW3 I would still buy directly from GOG, to better support the developers. But this is really curious, and I'm hoping someone can help me understand why this is happening. Could it be a regional price discrepancy? Or something a little more alarming?)
Russian key reseller most likely.
I'd contact support.
expopower: Hey all! Uh...please understand, but I wasn't sure where to post this or who to message about this.

The Witcher 3 (?)

It's a regional price discrepancy. Current Russian preorder price on GOG is 700 rubles (a bit over $19) which can get even lower if someone owns the Witcher games here.
madth3: Regional deals it seems. :/

I can see the others fine.
GlitchGate strikes again. The deal seems to have been replaced with Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, which is scheduled to run for 33 more days. :S
Sachys: Russian key reseller most likely.
I'd contact support.
Grargar: It's a regional price discrepancy. Current Russian preorder price on GOG is 700 rubles (a bit over $19) which can get even lower if someone owns the Witcher games here.
Oh, wow. Had no idea the prices varied that tremendously across regions. Thanks for your answers!
Sachys: Russian key reseller most likely.
I'd contact support.
expopower:
Grargar: It's a regional price discrepancy. Current Russian preorder price on GOG is 700 rubles (a bit over $19) which can get even lower if someone owns the Witcher games here.
expopower: Oh, wow. Had no idea the prices varied that tremendously across regions. Thanks for your answers!
Thats why you get bonus codes with your purchase in other regions.

The Witcher 3 (?)

Seriously doubt that this is legit. Better contact GOG Support and report it.
HypersomniacLive: Seriously doubt that this is legit. Better contact GOG Support and report it.
Hadn't even noticed the link. Definately not legitimate at all
For the strategy lovers: Victoria Complete Bundle at BundleStars

$4.99 for the next 16 days:

- Victoria Complete
- Victoria 2 + 10 DLC

(This is the Victoria Collection at Steam)
Post edited August 26, 2014 by madth3
Midweek Madness deals at Steam:

The Walking Dead -75% off
The Walking Dead Season 2 -66% off

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 (Regular and Deluxe Editions) -50% off
The BTA tier of The Humble Jumbo Bundle 2 has been updated with the following games:

-Legend of Grimrock (DRM-Free+Steam)
-Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete Pack (Steam)
-PixelJunk Eden (Steam)

In addition

Humble Store Daily Deal: Gunpoint -75%/€1.99 (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
I just bought Steam codes for The Book of Unwritten Tales & Critter Chronicles, both with extras on Greenmangaming for $3.20 (3.99 - .70 w/ code on front page). And they gave me $2.00 credit to use on my next purchase.