It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gbaz69: Amazon:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $4.99 steam (was supposed to be live, currently still full price)
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning DLC: The Legend of Dead Kel $2.99 steam
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Teeth of Naros DLC Pack $2.99 steam

Kingdoms of Amalur + DLC Bundle $9.99 steam
merow: ]Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $4.99 steam
Its now online.
Im not sure what I should think of the game. IMO it has some very mixed revies and it seems to me that there are better actionrpg available... I think I will pass this one.

Greets!
The most criticised thing about KoA as far as i remember was the field of view lack of options...(Your character is too close). Otherwise the game is beautiful looking fantasy rpg (personally i had a feeling like i`m playing a single player WoW)
merow: ]Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $4.99 steam
Its now online.
Im not sure what I should think of the game. IMO it has some very mixed revies and it seems to me that there are better actionrpg available... I think I will pass this one.

Greets!
litildivil: The most criticised thing about KoA as far as i remember was the field of view lack of options...(Your character is too close). Otherwise the game is beautiful looking fantasy rpg (personally i had a feeling like i`m playing a single player WoW)
And you can modify the FoV (which is indeed highly recommended...) but it takes a third party program called widescreen fixer which works great.

I bought the game recently when it was discounted on steam and I'm really enjoying it honestly, you just need to tune up the difficulty a bit to really enjoy the combat system (playing on hard at the very least or use one of the difficulty modifying mods).

So yeah at this price I think it's definityl worth it, kind of a steal even.
luckydoky: And you can modify the FoV (which is indeed highly recommended...) but it takes a third party program called widescreen fixer which works great.

I bought the game recently when it was discounted on steam and I'm really enjoying it honestly, you just need to tune up the difficulty a bit to really enjoy the combat system (playing on hard at the very least or use one of the difficulty modifying mods).

So yeah at this price I think it's definityl worth it, kind of a steal even.
I agree, the game is wonderful fun with an increased difficulty mod. Such a shame the dev went bankrupt :(
New Bundlestars bundle - http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/neo-retro-bundle

That "Universe Sandbox" astronomical simulator game looks fascinating. That and Inquisitor are the only games that really scream out to me in that particular bundle though. Debating on whether to pick it up, or to wait and see if someone else picks it up that isn't interested in the sim and wants to trade via the classifieds thread or somesuch. Hrm.. 27 days to decide I guess so lots of time. :)

If anyone grabs the bundle and tries out Universe Simulator, let me know how it is - in particular if you like astronomy/science type stuff like that.
Even though i have KOA on Origin ive barely touched the main game (difficulty mod and also sweetfx adds a lot of colour to the imho drab looking world), not touched the dlc. Is the dlc actually worth it? (im one of those who would prefer KOA on Steam vs Origin actually)
spinefarm: A good deal on Nuuvem if you missed this by any chance
LA Noire Complete for $3.76
damn thats a good deal!

---

im not sure if i mentioned it but if anyone in the uk prefers to buy the lego games from game.co.uk there coming in at about the same price:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/pc-downloads/lego-games/
Post edited February 18, 2014 by chezybezy
Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but Screen 7 is having a package deal sale. The offer includes:

The Cat Lady (DRM-free + Desura Key + Steam Key)
The Cat Lady Album (Digital OGG Format)
Downfall (DRM-free + Desura Key)
Nancy The Perfidious Petrol Station (DRM-free + Desura Key)

Shame they don't give you GOG keys in this one, especially since Downfall just landed here recently.
chezybezy: im not sure if i mentioned it but if anyone in the uk prefers to buy the lego games from game.co.uk there coming in at about the same price:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/pc-downloads/lego-games/
I mentioned it two pages ago!
I'm still on the fence about Lego Batman 2 since I already have a couple of the Lego games (including Marvel).
And I really hope Disney gets its huge eared head out of its *ss and the Lego Star Wars games go on sale.
racerboi101: Amazon Deals (All Steam)

Digital Tribe Games pack - $1.99
- Cargo Commander
- Insecticide
- Kung Fu Strike
- Legendary
- Roogoo
- Rush Bros.
- Velvet Assassin

NBA 2K14 - $14.99

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code: OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 - it will give you additional 20% off - provided your basket value is above £/$/€10

POSTAL & POSTAL II Pack - $3.74

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $4.99

Ship Simulator Extremes: Collection - $7.49

Airline Tycoon 2: Gold Edition - $7.49

Best of Square Pack - $23.74

Telltale Games Collection - $24.99

Square Action Pack - $25.97

LEGO Complete Pack - $28.97

More deals could be seen here!
Dzsono: Since this is a community and not some kind of open marketplace, I don't appreciate you using Amazon affiliate links without at least disclosing this information in your post. Additionally, you've needlessly routed your GMG links through a highly questionable service that might also be a money per click deal, but at the very least is a domain known for scamming and related insecure activities.
where do you see kqzyfl used anywhere? I see only (which is bit.ly) and [url=https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/amzn.to]amzn.to. Both highly regarded.
Niggles: Even though i have KOA on Origin ive barely touched the main game (difficulty mod and also sweetfx adds a lot of colour to the imho drab looking world), not touched the dlc. Is the dlc actually worth it? (im one of those who would prefer KOA on Steam vs Origin actually)
I would say it is. One of the few games that I thought the DLC was worth the purchase price when I bought it. If it's still on sale, it's more than worth it.
IGS has Two Worlds for $2.
It does not state it's DRM free like the GOG version, so I guess it has Topware's own stupid DRM.
PS: this is a steam key.

also two interesting games on 50% off

Data Hacker Corruption $5 DRM Free, Greenlight
and
Crater Maker , $5, DRM Free, Desura, Greenlight

and 96hrs Deal is Ultimate Space Commando (Beta) from $1,
Desura, Greenlight.,
I was going to buy it but then realized I mistook it for Steam Marines.
Post edited February 18, 2014 by dyscode
Dzsono: Since this is a community and not some kind of open marketplace, I don't appreciate you using Amazon affiliate links without at least disclosing this information in your post. Additionally, you've needlessly routed your GMG links through a highly questionable service that might also be a money per click deal, but at the very least is a domain known for scamming and related insecure activities.
BoxOfSnoo: where do you see kqzyfl used anywhere? I see only (which is bit.ly) and [url=https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/amzn.to]amzn.to. Both highly regarded.
I block the domain kqzyfj.com on my hosts file, so every time I click the j.mp link it doesn't work. Here's the chain of links: j.mp (bit.ly) *works* -> kqzyfj.com *doesn't work* -> greenmangaming.com *works*. There's nothing wrong with a bit.ly link, nor is there a problem with amzn.to. Except in the Amazon case, an affiliate ID is used, meaning there's a commission for each sale. Sneaky, sneaky...

dyscode: IGS has Two Worlds for $2.
It does not state it's DRM free like the GOG version, so I guess it has Topware's own stupid DRM.
It's probably a Steam key.
Edit: Verified. It's a Steam key.
Post edited February 18, 2014 by Dzsono
BoxOfSnoo: where do you see kqzyfl used anywhere? I see only (which is bit.ly) and [url=https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/amzn.to]amzn.to. Both highly regarded.
Dzsono: I block the domain kqzyfj.com on my hosts file, so every time I click the j.mp link it doesn't work. Here's the chain of links: j.mp (bit.ly) *works* -> kqzyfj.com *doesn't work* -> greenmangaming.com *works*. There's nothing wrong with a bit.ly link, nor is there a problem with amzn.to. Except in the Amazon case, an affiliate ID is used, meaning there's a commission for each sale. Sneaky, sneaky...
Oh a double-jump? That's pretty underhanded, really.
I'm having difficulty "settling into" KOA. I've only logged 4 hours, but feel I'm going through the motions at the moment, not really invested in the story or the character. *sigh* I think I'll table it for now and come back to it later. I picked it up on recommendation. I almost likened it to my initial experience when I first played Witcher 1. I hung in during the tutorial; not sure how longer I would continue. However, a couple hours later I really got immersed.
dyscode: IGS has Two Worlds for $2.
Dzsono: It's probably a Steam key.
Edit: Verified. It's a Steam key.
Thanks for the update! :)
But it looks like even on Steam it still has 3rd party activation limit.
Post edited February 18, 2014 by dyscode