It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

innerring: It seems $1.00 is the minimum.
gbaz69: Actually .01 for paypal works (and reported works for bitcoins too).
Just keep trying, the damn refresh/redirect bug happens because the image captcha.
The $1 minimum is for buying it as a gift.
dyscode: HURRAAY:

XCOM: Enemy Within is 50% Off on GGG!!! That's what I save my BC for! :D
Here's another option which also comes with the base game Enemy Unknown for the same price:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HDPDEVM?tag=epicb-20
dyscode: HURRAAY:

XCOM: Enemy Within is 50% Off on GGG!!! That's what I save my BC for! :D
skeletonbow: Here's another option which also comes with the base game Enemy Unknown for the same price:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HDPDEVM?tag=epicb-20
I think I listed that a couple days ago, and I decided not to point that out, but it appears you did it for me :D thank you.

Yes, but you have to be in usa to make the purchase for amazon (there are a few easy things to get around this of course)
And it provides region-free steam keys for that bundle (I think), so I don't understand why amazon wants USA only customers.
gbaz69: I think I listed that a couple days ago, and I decided not to point that out, but it appears you did it for me :D thank you.

Yes, but you have to be in usa to make the purchase for amazon (there are a few easy things to get around this of course)
And it provides region-free steam keys for that bundle (I think), so I don't understand why amazon wants USA only customers.
It is true that on the surface you need to be in the US to buy most deals like this from Amazon. In practice the keys are region free and can be bought by anyone who takes the time to use a fake American address, in particular a US postal code. Just use 90210 as a postal code with fake city/etc. and it should work, or at least it works for me with about 10 purchases so far in Canada, which I've redeemed all of the keys successfully and have installed about half of the games which work. No problems using a fake US address on Amazon for digital download games so far for me at least. Other people may or may not have a different experience so doing research is a good idea, but... works for me. :) I actually bought the XCOM complete collection from Amazon doing just this back in November and it works fine.
gbaz69: I think I listed that a couple days ago, and I decided not to point that out, but it appears you did it for me :D thank you.

skeletonbow: It is true that on the surface you need to be in the US to buy most deals like this from Amazon. In practice the keys are region free and can be bought by anyone who takes the time to use a fake American address, in particular a US postal code. Just use 90210 as a postal code with fake city/etc. and it should work, or at least it works for me with about 10 purchases so far in Canada, which I've redeemed all of the keys successfully and have installed about half of the games which work. No problems using a fake US address on Amazon for digital download games so far for me at least. Other people may or may not have a different experience so doing research is a good idea, but... works for me. :) I actually bought the XCOM complete collection from Amazon doing just this back in November and it works fine.
I think they have had a handful that were region locked from what i remember
Niggles: I think they have had a handful that were region locked from what i remember
That's possible, but I imagine if they're region locked it'd be "North America" rather than just the USA specifically, and I'm in Canada so would likely be within the region, although others would do well to investigate these things before purchase as well. Not sure how they determine your region though either, whether it is the country on file on Steam (if any) or your IP address at the moment. I've got both a Canadian IP, and a secondary IP that is in the US (a tunnel), which could be used if there was any problem.
I some one of my fellow deal-addict wants a Steam-Key* for Namco's Inversion for yourself or for a friend to coop with, PM me.

*The key is restricted to NA-Region, from Amazon sale, so this is only interesing for whose of you who can actually redeem it.
Post edited February 17, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: I some one of my fellow deal-addict wants a Steam-Key* for Namco's Inversion for yourself or for a friend to coop with, PM me.

*The key is restricted to NA-Region, so this is only interesing for whose of you who can actually redeem it.
It'll work in the entire American continent, not just Gringoland - I mean, the US of A.
Foxhack: It'll work in the entire American continent, not just Gringoland - I mean, the US of A.
Most US restriced keys that I know of also work on Canada, Puerto Rico... and Mexico.

You're one of them.
Foxhack: It'll work in the entire American continent, not just Gringoland - I mean, the US of A.
retsuseiba: Most US restriced keys that I know of also work on Canada, Puerto Rico... and Mexico.

You're one of them.
As I said. The entire American continent. Not just Murica. :P

There's three key regions in the American continent: US + Canada + Mexico, Brazil, and the entire continent - North and South. Inversion works in the entire continent. Sometimes we don't get games in the store in Mexico, but keys will work fine.
Post edited February 16, 2014 by Foxhack
A good deal on Nuuvem if you missed this by any chance
LA Noire Complete for $3.76
Neo-Retro Bundle Stars, £2.86 for

Jets'n'Guns Gold
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Universe Sandbox
Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
Realms of Arkania - Complete Classic Trilogy

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/neo-retro-bundle/

Pretty decent bundle, in my opinion. Steam only..
amok: Neo-Retro Bundle Stars, £2.86 for

Jets'n'Guns Gold
Universe Sandbox

Didn't even know ROA Classic was on Steam O_o

Jets'n'Guns Gold
Universe Sandbox

doesnt their advertising say none have been bundled before? I can see two that has been I think......

Jets'n'Guns Gold
Universe Sandbox

Niggles: doesnt their advertising say none have been bundled before? I can see two that has been I think......
Where'd they say that?