It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else disappointed about the EC list @amazon? Some games even with the $5 credit are much more expensive than during the sales.
blotunga: Anyone else disappointed about the EC list @amazon? Some games even with the $5 credit are much more expensive than during the sales.
Well it was even worse at launch ...pretty much all EA games at the horrible expensive prices (hell their Origin sale atm isnt any good either)
blotunga: Anyone else disappointed about the EC list @amazon? Some games even with the $5 credit are much more expensive than during the sales.
nijuu: Well it was even worse at launch ...pretty much all EA games at the horrible expensive prices (hell their Origin sale atm isnt any good either)
I was hoping for some nice Enemy Within deal, but it's more expensive than @ gmg. I'm not paying above $10 for a dlc. Let's hope the next weeks will bring nicer deals.
nijuu: Well it was even worse at launch ...pretty much all EA games at the horrible expensive prices (hell their Origin sale atm isnt any good either)
blotunga: I was hoping for some nice Enemy Within deal, but it's more expensive than @ gmg. I'm not paying above $10 for a dlc. Let's hope the next weeks will bring nicer deals.
Its a true expansion unlike most DLC
Post edited January 05, 2014 by nijuu
blotunga: I was hoping for some nice Enemy Within deal, but it's more expensive than @ gmg. I'm not paying above $10 for a dlc. Let's hope the next weeks will bring nicer deals.
nijuu: Its a true expansion unlike most DLC
My sweet spot is $8 for games and $5 for dlc/expansions. More than that is hard to justify considering the backlog :)
A game called Haunted Memories is free for the first episode on Steam. The second episode was on sale earlier, I snatched it with proceeds from trading card sales.

So far the first episode is pretty good, though it's so dark that it made my eyes start hurting after a while.
Leucius: A game called Haunted Memories is free for the first episode on Steam. The second episode was on sale earlier, I snatched it with proceeds from trading card sales.

So far the first episode is pretty good, though it's so dark that it made my eyes start hurting after a while.
A Slender game that a GOGer doesn't automatically slam? How interesting. Also, Episode 2 is 40% off until release day (January 31st). It's a really neat game, and it actually makes a new mythology for Slender Man instead of rehashing the same old stuff. I definitely recommend anyone who enjoys spooky, atmospheric games to at least try the first episode.
Leucius: A game called Haunted Memories is free for the first episode on Steam. The second episode was on sale earlier, I snatched it with proceeds from trading card sales.

Was wondering about that while looking through freebie games on Steam a while back...will have to revisit
Just be aware it can't be played at max settings on a high end computer, so just let it default to the settings you want it to default to. I'm sporting a 7850 2gb and on medium settings the fps is ~30, which is fine for me, but not for some.
Anyone (preferably from outside US) bought ORIGIN DRM games from Amazon? Currently there are two in there I wouldn't mind trading for but Crysis 3 says "download", and Burnout Paradise Cars Pack says online code. These are both only $5 after $5 coupon so that seems a pretty good price IMO. It is a decent price, yes?

So if I can find someone with spare $5 coupons to trade with, they should be able to get those two games for me at the $5 price point, then I can just put the code into my australian Origin Account and they should work?
HeDanny: Anyone (preferably from outside US) bought ORIGIN DRM games from Amazon? Currently there are two in there I wouldn't mind trading for but Crysis 3 says "download", and Burnout Paradise Cars Pack says online code. These are both only $5 after $5 coupon so that seems a pretty good price IMO. It is a decent price, yes?

So if I can find someone with spare $5 coupons to trade with, they should be able to get those two games for me at the $5 price point, then I can just put the code into my australian Origin Account and they should work?
I've never tested it before, but I did get a copy of Crysis 3 that I'm unsure of whether or not I'll use. Just saw you'd prefer someone outside the US. I don't think it matters, since in order to get the coupons in the first place you had to have a US address. I'll PM you the Origin key for Crysis 3, let me know if it works via PM :)
Post edited January 06, 2014 by Leucius
Leucius: I've never tested it before, but I did get a copy of Crysis 3 that I'm unsure of whether or not I'll use. Just saw you'd prefer someone outside the US. I don't think it matters, since in order to get the coupons in the first place you had to have a US address. I'll PM you the Origin key for Crysis 3, let me know if it works via PM :)
I was not very clear there. I apologize for the confusion. I have no problem trading with people from anywhere on the globe. That part was meant to be asking more specifically if games bought from amazon US that register on ORIGIN can be registered on Origin outside US. I'm still not sure that is entirely clear, bah.

I replied to your PM as well. Thanks mate.
HeDanny: Anyone (preferably from outside US) bought ORIGIN DRM games from Amazon? Currently there are two in there I wouldn't mind trading for but Crysis 3 says "download", and Burnout Paradise Cars Pack says online code. These are both only $5 after $5 coupon so that seems a pretty good price IMO. It is a decent price, yes?

Bought Dragon Age 1 Ultimate Edition way back on Amazon. The Origin keys for the base game and DLCs work perfectly fine.
GlitchGate: Just Cause / 2 Collection -94%

EDIT
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=just%20cause

If you buy JC2 + DLC Collection separately you get away with £.94!

Now gone.
Post edited January 06, 2014 by dyscode

I bought Crysis 3 at the end of last year and it redeemed perfectly on Origin