It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gazoinks: I hear the XCom games are good, right? Would it make me a bad gamer to not pick up the collection for 3.75?
It also makes you a bad bargain hunter to not have picked up the collection for 1.27 or something like that during one of GG's pricing mistakes a while ago.
Gazoinks: I hear the XCom games are good, right? Would it make me a bad gamer to not pick up the collection for 3.75?
etna87: It also makes you a bad bargain hunter to not have picked up the collection for 1.27 or something like that during one of GG's pricing mistakes a while ago.
My fault for not checking GG frequently enough, I suppose. 3.75 is still a great deal, though.
I can't buy the X-Cpm series from Amazon,is US only :(
Cavalieroscuro: I can't buy the X-Cpm series from Amazon,is US only :(
Use a fake address, I used the US Tax offices HQ address or somesuch :-3
Cavalieroscuro: I can't buy the X-Cpm series from Amazon,is US only :(
reaver894: Use a fake address, I used the US Tax offices HQ address or somesuch :-3
But it's not legally allowed.
Cavalieroscuro: But it's not legally allowed.
and?
SimonG: and?
not empty posting
It's not illegal. It's just not OK with Amazon's TOS, but they don't do anything to stop it.

And you get a steam key anyway (for X-Com collection), so even if Amazon bans you, you don't care.

Oh, just buy it, dude.
reaver894: Use a fake address, I used the US Tax offices HQ address or somesuch :-3
If it's really that bothersome, ask an american to buy it for you, he can PM you the Steam key, and you send him the money via Paypal, or just buy him a discounted game here on GOG.
Licurg: If it's really that bothersome, ask an american to buy it for you, he can PM you the Steam key, and you send him the money via Paypal, or just buy him a discounted game here on GOG.
I can wait the X-Mas sale on Steam XD
Licurg: If it's really that bothersome, ask an american to buy it for you, he can PM you the Steam key, and you send him the money via Paypal, or just buy him a discounted game here on GOG.
Cavalieroscuro: I can wait the X-Mas sale on Steam XD
You know, it was less than 1.5 euros on GG a week or two ago. I even posted a link on this thread:) why didn't you get it then?
Amazon digital :

upcoming deal !
Max Payne 3 + Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete $24.99
Licurg: You know, it was less than 1.5 euros on GG a week or two ago. I even posted a link on this thread:) why didn't you get it then?
You post a lot of links... I think people are just skipping over them now.
Licurg: You know, it was less than 1.5 euros on GG a week or two ago. I even posted a link on this thread:) why didn't you get it then?
GoJays2025: You post a lot of links... I think people are just skipping over them now.
Goddamnit...
ajsultan: Amazon's Labor Day sale has started:

Desert to Sea Bundle: $19.99 (all Steam)
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Bioshock
- Bioshock 2

The WTF Pack: $19.99 (all Steam)
- Borderlands GOTY
- The Darkness II
- Duke Nukem Forever

Direct link to the Labor Day sale page, new games would be added daily until September 9.

X-COM: Collection - $3.75 (Steam)
Prototype 2 - $24.99 (Steam)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99 (Steam)
Best deal on the Spec Ops bundle! Thanks!