It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impulse/GameStop:

Buy Skyrim @ 59.99, get Morrowind GOTY and Oblivion GOTY free.
Tallima: Impulse/GameStop:

The funny part of this deal : Skyrim is region restricted for Eastern Europe and Russia , while this pack isn't . ( and it's $66.18 ) . Also Oblivion GotY isn't the Deluxe version .
Post edited May 03, 2012 by ne_zavarj

ne_zavarj: The funny part of this deal : Skyrim is region restricted for Eastern Europe and Russia , while this pack isn't . ( and it's $66.18 ) . Also Oblivion GotY isn't the Deluxe version .
And I have already given two Steam "Oblivion Deluxe version" (inventory surpkus) away for free to guys met here at GOG ;-)
(that is even more funny I think !)
Post edited May 03, 2012 by FiatLux
FiatLux: Sorry , didn't catch your meaning (or what "wisdom" you wish to "dispense") , could you possibly be clearer ?
( Dungeon Defenders is 11,99€ at Steam and you can get the key for it through this Indie bundle for a lot less...)
The humble indie bundle gives out steam copies to those who pay $5 or more. The minimum on indie royale bundles is greater than $5. It seems bizarre to note that this bundle does not have a requirement of a price to pay to get steam games when the minimum price of this bundle is greater than the requirement to get steam games on the humble indie bundle.

Edit: Typo, $5, not $15
Post edited May 03, 2012 by PoSSeSSeDCoW
FiatLux: *snip*
whatever
FiatLux: Sorry , didn't catch your meaning (or what "wisdom" you wish to "dispense") , could you possibly be clearer ?
( Dungeon Defenders is 11,99€ at Steam and you can get the key for it through this Indie bundle for a lot less...)
PoSSeSSeDCoW: The humble indie bundle gives out steam copies to those who pay $5 or more. The minimum on indie royale bundles is greater than $15. It seems bizarre to note that this bundle does not have a requirement of a price to pay to get steam games when the minimum price of this bundle is greater than the requirement to get steam games on the humble indie bundle.
The Botanicula debut is the only humble bundle to require $5 minimum. The two previous bundles asked for $1 minimum for Steam keys.
PoSSeSSeDCoW: The minimum on indie royale bundles is greater than $15. It seems bizarre to note that this bundle does not have a requirement of a price to pay to get steam games when the minimum price of this bundle is greater than the requirement to get steam games on the humble indie bundle.
I am sorry but as far as I know that is simply not correct (that the minimum price for Indie Royal is $15) .
You can go to http://www.indieroyale.com/ now and beat current minimum , Euro 3.30 as I write this , and you will get everything from the "The May Hurray Bundle" except "Starscream's Future, Toward the Edge of Forever " album , and I also think that if you pay less than "current minimum " you will just not get the two last games.....
PoSSeSSeDCoW: The minimum on indie royale bundles is greater than $15. It seems bizarre to note that this bundle does not have a requirement of a price to pay to get steam games when the minimum price of this bundle is greater than the requirement to get steam games on the humble indie bundle.
FiatLux: I am sorry but as far as I know that is simply not correct (that the minimum price for Indie Royal is $15) .
You can go to http://www.indieroyale.com/ now and beat current minimum , Euro 3.30 as I write this , and you will get everything from the "The May Hurray Bundle" except "Starscream's Future, Toward the Edge of Forever " album , and I also think that if you pay less than "current minimum " you will just not get the two last games.....
I meant to type $5.
FiatLux: *snip*
ne_zavarj: whatever
Whatever yourself ;-)
FiatLux: I am sorry but as far as I know that is simply not correct (that the minimum price for Indie Royal is $15) .
PoSSeSSeDCoW: I meant to type $5.
Please refer to "Asbeau" 's post , thank you ! :-) :
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post26234

P.S.
I have been told that this Indie Royale is minimum $4............
Post edited May 03, 2012 by FiatLux
And the IGN Prime free indie game of the month is ...

Dungeon Defenders

Steam key for Skyrim and gamestop client for the other two?
A random sidenote: with the addition of the new portion of Sega Mega Drive Classics the launcher sorts those 50-something games alphabetically. Also I never noticed the instant jump to a game via a scrolling list before.
grviper: A random sidenote: with the addition of the new portion of Sega Mega Drive Classics the launcher sorts those 50-something games alphabetically. Also I never noticed the instant jump to a game via a scrolling list before.
You bought the new Sega Classics pack 5? Does it use the same launcher than? I will be waiting for a deep discount again I think. Anyway alphabetic sorting is good news - I have been struggling to find the required game as I never remember which "pack" it is in.

mefet: Steam key for Skyrim and gamestop client for the other two?
Yes.

Also, I forgot the link (and it's not all that easy to find):

http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3004?AFFID=eml_i032_08&CID=eml_i05032012_08
ZPavelZ: You bought the new Sega Classics pack 5? Does it use the same launcher than?
The launcher is the same but selecting stuff is easier.

If it annoys me enough I'll just switch back to Kega Fusion :)
Attachments:
launcher.jpg (162 Kb)