It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Garugo: Thought I'd post it here, too. The new IndieRoyale bundle is up.
Need to pay at least $7 to get the bonus chiptune album this time.

http://www.indieroyale.com/
Thanks for the post. I'm leaning towards not getting this, but it's nice to know when the bundles come up.

maycett: Thanks for the post. I'm leaning towards not getting this, but it's nice to know when the bundles come up.
You are probably right that perhaps people ought to think before just buying an Indie bundle , but at least the "Dungeon Defenders" Steam Key can be cheaply aquired for those that don't have that one already......
Steam has a new EA Indie bundle:

Deathspank
Deathspank: Tongs of virtue
Shank
Shank 2
Gatling Gears
Warp

They are asking £14.38 for the lot. Individual prices would amount to £23.94.
ne_zavarj: Am i the only one who don't like GMG ?

They are selling the Steam version of games instead of the DRM free version .
They force you to use their Capsule client to download and install your games .
They are using the $1 = 1 € crap .
I don't like them or dislike them, but I do recommend against using them for the moment as they currently have some security issues. Actually, they've had security issues for over six months now, and still not fixed them (I've checked again today).

Their reaction to these issues being exploited is to entirely block access to their website. UK users have been affected (I imagine they were in the IP range that was blocked) and had their comments at GMG deleted. Taiwan and China have been blocked entirely. No warning, no "please use your account credit as we are blocking you region next week", not even a "You may have noticed that we've been blocking you for the past six months and we do apologise" - just a blanket block. I can't access my account or change my account details, I can't see their site or use my account credit.

So they're not secure and they're also rather lacking in customer service. I recommend using them for Steam keys, but make sure you don't store any payment details with them, and use an entirely unique password for their site. Luckily for us, GMG are rather lacking in decent deals generally (FEAR3 is the only one that stands out in my memory), so we don't generally need to risk using them. :)

Also note that occasionally their customer service agent pops up on forums to weigh in on this issue and remind us how great GMG are without mentioning that he's employed by GMG (possibly an oversight on his part rather than intentional deception).

Hopefully they'll get their issues sorted soon!

Darn already have Dungeon Defenders and it seems to be main point of this bundle.

danteveli: Darn already have Dungeon Defenders and it seems to be main point of this bundle.
Yep, skipping this one.

There's nothing in there that interest me .
http://savygamer.co.uk/2012/05/02/savygamer-is-five-anniversary-sale/ - list of several different games at sale (AI WAR: Alien Bundle, Tidalis, VVVVVVV...)

Hmmm I dunno only Dungeon Defenders interests me hmmm
noliveking: Hmmm I dunno only Dungeon Defenders interests me hmmm
Then I think that you can pay as little as you want and still get a Steam key for Dungeon Defenders....
As far as I know then this bundle does not seem to have a lower bottom price where you have to be above that or else will not get the Steam keys as seen with some bundles....

P.S.
I have been told that this Indie Royale is minimum $4............
Post edited May 03, 2012 by FiatLux
noliveking: Hmmm I dunno only Dungeon Defenders interests me hmmm
FiatLux: Then you can pay as little as you want and still get a Steam key for Dungeon Defenders....
As far as I know then this bundle does not seem to have a lower bottom price where you have to be above that or else will not get the Steam keys as seen with some bundles....
Well, apart from honor and dignity, of course.
FiatLux: Then you can pay as little as you want and still get a Steam key for Dungeon Defenders....
SimonG: Well, apart from honor and dignity, of course.
To each his own....
And also that is buyers business not yours when it comes to that - don't you think so ?

F.Y.I. , I normally always pay what i takes to get the bonus games also if I buy Indie bundle.....
Didn't go for the "album" on this one though...

And by the way , if I come so late that price have risen to what I find unreasonable then I might not even go for the bonus content anuway...

Also , I think that there have gone POP in the Indie concept as Indie bundles are popping up more and more frequebtly I think......

P.S.
I have been told that this Indie Royale is minimum $4............
FiatLux: As far as I know then this bundle does not seem to have a lower bottom price where you have to be above that or else will not get the Steam keys as seen with some bundles....
Well, the price for the games at all is higher than the price to add the steam games on the HIB.
Steam Daily:
Transformers War for Cybertron 75% off.

Weekend deal:
Batman Arkham City 50% off
And DLC also 50% off
Batman Arkham Asylum 66% off

Sanctum free to play weekend & 75% off to buy.
FiatLux: As far as I know then this bundle does not seem to have a lower bottom price where you have to be above that or else will not get the Steam keys as seen with some bundles....
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Well, the price for the games at all is higher than the price to add the steam games on the HIB.
Sorry , didn't catch your meaning (or what "wisdom" you wish to "dispense") , could you possibly be clearer ?
( Dungeon Defenders is 11,99€ at Steam and you can get the key for it through this Indie bundle for a lot less...)