It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Short Hike

The version currently carried by GOG is 1.9.21, whereas the Steam version is 1.11.17. Even itch.io offers a newer version than GOG does, namely 1.10.1. I am unable to confirm one way or the other but have read that the newer versions contain additional content.
Xeshra: Frontier Hunter: Erza’s Wheel of Fortune

Not sure yet if it looks bad because so far the support was pretty fine. However, as far as i can see and say, the GoG version is 2 updates behind and is lacking the newest "Mothers Trial DLC".

GoG version is at 1.0.018

Newest version is probably 1.1.01, or 1.1.001 according how it has been handled on this version. Major update!

Previous versions on Steam are most likely:

1.0.18> This is probably the version with GoG parity, released on 2. August 2024
1.0.16: Major Update

However... so far it has not been updated on any other platform and i hope it will soon be the case on GoG.
I would give the dev a few days even a week, they have been pretty good updating the game in the past, if it doesn't update in a week I'll try to ask him.
Post edited September 14, 2024 by Keihltrein
Black Skylands is missing a patch from September 2023.

Well, I thought tinyBuild finally learned their lesson... I guess I was wrong. :(
Post edited 5 days ago by Hustlefan
taawa: Dome Keeper is also missing "A Keeper's Duty" update now.
I've contacted the developer some weeks before over discord and asked for the update.

Today we've got the 2.0.5 release.

EDIT:

And now it is 4.0.4. :)
Attachments:
Post edited Yesterday by kultpcgames
kultpcgames: I've contacted the developer some weeks before over discord and asked for the update.
(…)
That's funny because there is no porting. It's just replacing the original steam_api.dll with GOG's crack. There is no magic happening anywhere. Nothing needs to be recompiled.
mk47at: That's funny because there is no porting. It's just replacing the original steam_api.dll with GOG's crack. There is no magic happening anywhere. Nothing needs to be recompiled.
I have no idea what you mean, I'm glad we got the update.
mk47at: That's funny because there is no porting. It's just replacing the original steam_api.dll with GOG's crack. There is no magic happening anywhere. Nothing needs to be recompiled.
kultpcgames: I have no idea what you mean, I'm glad we got the update.
The answer in the screenshot.
kultpcgames: I have no idea what you mean, I'm glad we got the update.
He's saying there is no actual porting of the game to GOG. They are taking the Steam version and cracking it with the GOG.dll.

Barely any real work is needed. Should be no reason the update was delayed so long.
Post edited Yesterday by Syphon72
That may be true, but it doesn't have to be due to the development effort. Who knows how many employees the publisher has and how much work is waiting in the queue. Maybe that's the reason. Sometimes I'm surprised by the unrealistic expectations some people have. I'm glad it's here now and maybe my nudge has sped things up.
high rated
kultpcgames: That may be true, but it doesn't have to be due to the development effort. Who knows how many employees the publisher has and how much work is waiting in the queue. Maybe that's the reason. Sometimes I'm surprised by the unrealistic expectations some people have. I'm glad it's here now and maybe my nudge has sped things up.
Hello,

It's thanks to your intervention that the game is up to date.
I would like to thank you, even though I don't have this game.
If more people had the same attitude, maybe we'd have updated games.
But in any case, it's unacceptable that games aren't updated on GoG.
Shame on these publishers, they're pathetic.