It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Lifthrasil: Oh, sorry. We should get the GOGfather to add your name to the contact list.
My bad....I didn't know there was an official list, else I would've asked to be put on it earlier.

Thanks btw. :)
================================

TheGOGfather: Added to the list
You too :)
Post edited March 17, 2020 by GameRager
ZFR: I too vote for the one with Lovers
Has a game with Lovers from different teams been tried? (not asking to have it on LIft's game)
Lifthrasil: And contact list contacted. Could someone on that list please confirm that you got a notification out of this multi-quote post? Otherwise I'll have to contact everyone on the list via PM.

Signup is still here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/come_play_with_us_signup_thread_for_a_social_deduction_forum_game_setting_the_shining
trentonlf: I didn’t get a notification
I think we determined that only the first reply in the list gets a notification.

If only there were a mod around that could confirm that.
Carradice: Has a game with Lovers from different teams been tried? (not asking to have it on LIft's game)
Yes it has
ZFR: I too vote for the one with Lovers
Carradice: Has a game with Lovers from different teams been tried? (not asking to have it on LIft's game)
Like one of the Lovers is Town and the other Mafia?
ZFR: Like one of the Lovers is Town and the other Mafia?
Hmm... interesting! It might work. We might be able to complicate it further! If we tried
ZFR: Like one of the Lovers is Town and the other Mafia?
And the mod lies to the rest of the mafia? :P
bler144: I think we determined that only the first reply in the list gets a notification.

If only there were a mod around that could confirm that.
That is definitely a thing that I've heard on the forum.
i never get those notifications
bler144: I think we determined that only the first reply in the list gets a notification.
It's not even the first. It's whoever's post you pressed "reply" to.

(Bookwyrm, this notification is for you).
ZFR: It's not even the first. It's whoever's post you pressed "reply" to.

Yep, I got a notification for that.
Post edited March 19, 2020 by Bookwyrm627
ZFR: It's not even the first. It's whoever's post you pressed "reply" to.

That is correct. Notifications aren't generated by quotes at all.
The game is on! You may start playing (or observing) over there:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_shining_gog_mafia_65_return_to_the_stanley_hotel/page1
bump please
I need a bump