It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Thank you everyone!

7 pounds 10 ounces
20 inches

Good set of lungs :-D
Congrats to you both!
HypersomniacLive: *checks time passed*

Baby! Baby! Baby!
trentonlf: Mason was just born!!!
Congratulations!!

Also, this is the first time I've "met" someone with the same name as me... o_0
agentcarr16: Congratulations!!

Excellent! Have you started communicating secretly yet?
agentcarr16: Congratulations!!

SirPrimalform: Excellent! Have you started communicating secretly yet?
lol
nvm - bug resolved
Post edited November 24, 2018 by bler144
bler144: nvm - bug resolved
The new page bug? I was wondering how I'd missed that there was an extra page.
Sorry for the accidental deadline extension. My internet broke down... but that still fulfills the 'random' criterion, right?
bler144: nvm - bug resolved
SirPrimalform: The new page bug? I was wondering how I'd missed that there was an extra page.
Yeah. Your post shook it free for me, so it would make sense you hadn't seen it either.

I was sitting around not sure if I should try again and risk post-merge but I really needed to get out the door.
trentonlf: Thank you everyone!

7 pounds 10 ounces
20 inches

Good set of lungs :-D
Congratulations Trent and family!
Woot!! Congrats, my friend! All the best to you and your whole family!
For some reason I don't have access to quicktopic at the moment. Is that site down? Or is the problem on my side?
Lifthrasil: For some reason I don't have access to quicktopic at the moment. Is that site down? Or is the problem on my side?
Working okay here.
Edit: same

Edit edit: also, I'm hilarious
Post edited December 01, 2018 by bler144
So, do we make a pre-Christmas break and re-start lynching each other next year? I guess that would be sensible, since the Christmas-time is usually connected to lots of absences. Mine included.
Lifthrasil: So, do we make a pre-Christmas break and re-start lynching each other next year? I guess that would be sensible, since the Christmas-time is usually connected to lots of absences. Mine included.
Yeah, a normal game would definitely run over into Christmas. What about some kind of quickfire open setup?