It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Just a minor update, still no baby yet :)
Still best wishes.
trentonlf: Just a minor update, still no baby yet :)
Baby baby, we know it's cosy in there, but please come out!
HypersomniacLive: Baby baby, we know it's cosy in there, but please come out!
My daughter has been saying something very similar for a week now LOL :)
HypersomniacLive: Baby baby, we know it's cosy in there, but please come out!
trentonlf: My daughter has been saying something very similar for a week now LOL :)
Bless her, hoping for an early reason for Thanksgiving!
trentonlf: My daughter has been saying something very similar for a week now LOL :)
Keeping all digits crossed that your grandson listens, and will make his move any day now.
HypersomniacLive: Keeping all digits crossed that your grandson listens, and will make his move any day now.
Is it her first? A healthy first child is often late, nothing to worry about. My first was about 7-8 days over. I was born in 1980 and actually went near to 4 weeks over, which they wouldn't allow now.
This is her first. They are inducing her today, so sometime in the next 24 hours I would guess the baby will be born. I think my daughter is hoping it’s under 5 hours ;-)
trentonlf: This is her first. They are inducing her today, so sometime in the next 24 hours I would guess the baby will be born. I think my daughter is hoping it’s under 5 hours ;-)
Exciting! Best wishes to you, her and the baby!
"Ooo, new post. Baby? BABY?!

...no baby yet. :("
SHIT! I double posted. Any witnesses?
Yes
SirPrimalform: SHIT! I double posted. Any witnesses?
Not only witnesses, but also a judge. Who also happens to be the jury and may become an executioner at will.
SirPrimalform: SHIT! I double posted. Any witnesses?
Lifthrasil: Not only witnesses, but also a judge. Who also happens to be the jury and may become an executioner at will.
To the brig with him!
Lifthrasil: Not only witnesses, but also a judge. Who also happens to be the jury and may become an executioner at will.
JoeSapphire: To the brig with him!
Shboo you!
What?!

Why is this here?? This is not Baby News! WHERE IS THE BABY?!?