It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Didn't Ixamyakxim express tentative interest in playing/subbing?

And perhaps ping bler144? Unless you already did?
Post edited September 19, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: And perhaps ping bler144? Unless you already did?
Checked with bler already. Unfortunately he can't do it now.

PMed Ixamyakxim before game started while I was still looking for players but got no reply.
I forgot about Ixamyakxim, he would be a good sub if you could get him.
ZFR: [...] PMed Ixamyakxim before game started while I was still looking for players but got no reply.
He's not that regularly on here any more, so perhaps he didn't see it? May be worth another try, just in case?
ZFR: [...] PMed Ixamyakxim before game started while I was still looking for players but got no reply.
HypersomniacLive: He's not that regularly on here any more, so perhaps he didn't see it? May be worth another try, just in case?
OK. Sent a new PM.
trentonlf: I forgot about Ixamyakxim, he would be a good sub if you could get him.
Yeah, do you remember his play in flubbucket's milk game?
trentonlf: I forgot about Ixamyakxim, he would be a good sub if you could get him.
HypersomniacLive: Yeah, do you remember his play in flubbucket's milk game?
Was that the game where he was mafia and didn’t want to work with his fellow mafia players because he was paranoid about the setup?
HypersomniacLive: Yeah, do you remember his play in flubbucket's milk game?
trentonlf: Was that the game where he was mafia and didn’t want to work with his fellow mafia players because he was paranoid about the setup?
Nah. He confessed to being scum in the milk game, thinking there were lots of scum, and he got lynched for it.

It was in Lift's all mafia game that he was paranoid about a traitor being on the team.
trentonlf: Was that the game where he was mafia and didn’t want to work with his fellow mafia players because he was paranoid about the setup?
Bookwyrm627: Nah. He confessed to being scum in the milk game, thinking there were lots of scum, and he got lynched for it.

It was in Lift's all mafia game that he was paranoid about a traitor being on the team.
That’s right, thanks for the reminder :-)
Game #25, the one with two Godfathers and a bunch of Goons who had to find a Godfather so they'd be recruited (they couldn't kill until they joined a faction). I still remember him coming out shouting something along the lines of "I'm mafia, there are many of us, but we don't know each other. Step forward so we can kill the town!"

Do we mean the same game?
HypersomniacLive: Game #25, the one with two Godfathers and a bunch of Goons who had to find a Godfather so they'd be recruited (they couldn't kill until they joined a faction). I still remember him coming out shouting something along the lines of "I'm mafia, there are many of us, but we don't know each other. Step forward so we can kill the town!"

Do we mean the same game?
Bookwyrm reminded me. Loved flubs game (I forgot he did that though LOL ), but I was thinking of Lift’s all mafia game.
HypersomniacLive: And perhaps ping bler144? Unless you already did?
ZFR: Checked with bler already. Unfortunately he can't do it now.

PMed Ixamyakxim before game started while I was still looking for players but got no reply.
Realistically the soonest I could actually read the game would be the weekend. I was skimming at first but then **** got real and i have no idea what's happening.

So ...I could sub in, sure, but I'd be pretty useless (I mean, more than usual). You're probably better off looking to see if there's someone available sooner who could actually participate and treat me as the last resort.
ZFR: Checked with bler already. Unfortunately he can't do it now.

bler144: Realistically the soonest I could actually read the game would be the weekend. I was skimming at first but then **** got real and i have no idea what's happening.

So ...I could sub in, sure, but I'd be pretty useless (I mean, more than usual). You're probably better off looking to see if there's someone available sooner who could actually participate and treat me as the last resort.
Thanks, bler.

yogsloth also mentioned a lastish resort possibility.

zeogold said he could try and is my strongest possibility so far. I'm in contact with him.
trentonlf: Bookwyrm reminded me. Loved flubs game (I forgot he did that though LOL ), but I was thinking of Lift’s all mafia game.
Ha, and I don't remember that he was paranoid about a traitor on his team in Lifthrasil's all mafia game.
bler144: [...] as the last resort.
That site wants to know my physical location, so I guess I'll never find out what it is you wanted us to see.