It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: It got started by accident in the last game where trent wrote something about SPF having claimed Rokebkocker, yogs made fun of that and SPF adopted it as "I'll bkock you in the roke!" - and now it's the new official spekking.
Vitek: /replace out of mafia forever
We'kk miss you!
Lifthrasil: It got started by accident in the last game where trent wrote something about SPF having claimed Rokebkocker, yogs made fun of that and SPF adopted it as "I'll bkock you in the roke!" - and now it's the new official spekking.
Vitek: /replace out of mafia forever
Farwekk! Sad to see you keave!
I have an idea for a new role. Tell me what you think of it. I call it The Shelterer. Which is basically a hybrid neighborizer/jailer. Generally it's someone who owns a bomb-shelter and can invite other players into it. Those people in the shelter cannot be acted upon from outside but can themselves also only act on other people inside the shelter. That could be implemented in two fashions:

1. Neigborizer-like: each night one person can be (or has to be) invited into the shelter. So the shelter community grows, but woe if accidentally scum is invited too!

2. Anti-arsonist-like: each night the Shelterer sends out tickets for the shelter (either with their knowledge or without), but nothing happens until one night he decides to open the shelter. Then all the targeted persons are in the shelter for one night only.

Of course the Shelterer would be part of his own 'Shelter' neighborhood too. It would typically be town-aligned. But what do you think? How would it balance? The effect would obviously be to split the players into two groups that can't act on each other. That can help eliminating scum. But can also hamper other PRs. I think version 1 would be too powerful. But version 2 could offer interesting strategic options. When to 'open the shelter' for one night and whom to invite. A Shelterer who invites only one person would in effect be a one-shot Jailer. With the difference that the jailed person(s) would be told that they are in the Shelter and who they share the Shelter with, if any.

What do you think? Balancing issues? Use? Would it make sense as scum-role too?
Post edited September 13, 2018 by Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil: ........... Would it make sense as scum-role too?
This is what I find particularly intriguing.

You are cordially invited to Dexter's Shelter for your safety.
Lifthrasil: ........... Would it make sense as scum-role too?
flubbucket: This is what I find particularly intriguing.

flubbucket, 1 place left. You want in?
flubbucket: This is what I find particularly intriguing.

ZFR: flubbucket, 1 place left. You want in?
Nope. It would be a distraction since I would need to be the Day One lynch due to my filthy sitnkin' liar skillz.

What if I were to roll the town doctor or town arsonist?? Those losses would devastate the town. i couldn't bear to have that burden on the place where my conscience should be.

I might be available to sub if you're desperate.
Okay I get the last spot.

Vitek and I have been playing rock, paper, scissors, spock to determine who will get the last spot.

We will determine "who won" at a later date.
flubbucket: What if I were to roll the town doctor or town arsonist?? Those losses would devastate the town. i couldn't bear to have that burden on the place where my conscience should be.
What about arsonist doctor? A doctor who protects people but can later decide to kill everyone he ever 'protected'?
I'd just love to leave people with sick burns.

I believe I'll win, I have rock prepared in advance.

@GOGFather; very well put me on the hosting list, please. I keep getting omitted (quite understandable) and this way I'll have at least small chance I won't be ignored when it's time.
Sure there is a big chance I'll lose interest when my time comes but in that case I can just pretend I am not around and leave it to someone else.
Vitek: ........

@GOGFather; very well put me on the hosting list, please.
/in
Vitek: I believe I'll win, I have rock prepared in advance.
Shadow of the Kirblossus
Is any sub available in case one is needed for #55? Dessimu has some RL issues and might not be able to continue.
ZFR: Is any sub available in case one is needed for #55? Dessimu has some RL issues and might not be able to continue.
I would message yogsloth or cristigale
OK.
I believe Cristi said she was basically unavailable until November, but Yog might be available.