It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Monomyth is an immersive, first-person dungeon-crawling RPG inspired by the genre's late classics – and it’s now available in early access on GOG!

Embark on a journey through a vast and highly interactive game world as you unravel the mysteries hidden beneath the ancient fortress of Lysandria.

Now on GOG!

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/836367155/monomyth/posts/4214020

"Quick Update: Early Access Keys

By now you should have received your Early Access key for Monomyth. It will be active once the game launches on October 3rd, 7 pm (CEST).

If you have not received your key, please check your spam folder.

If you cannot find it there either, or have any other problems activating it, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Best wishes and see you in Lysandria,
Michael
"
A long awaited one. Buying ASAP!

...and don't forget you can scratch the demo on another DRM-Free store...
Dammit, want to buy this, but it's early access... I hate waiting sometimes, especially for games that are right up my alley!
Seems the right game to play on the rainy days to come however sysreqs(graphics) give me monohead of an old laptop with integrated video a headache.
Many games have tried to scratch this itch and it has seemingly proven quite a lot more difficult now than it was back in the day. That said I've wish listed so I can keep an eye on it.
I've played the Kickstarter demo a long time ago. It's nice to see that they put this on GoG after all :)