It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MechaKong: Yeah, odd. Did anyone happen to snag either of those games for the short time they were up?
IAmSinistar: I did. I snagged Door Kickers off of Seasoned.

And now Seasoned just turned into Kronos and Sacred 2 briefly. Hinky nonsense!

GOGbear orgy!
IAmSinistar: Well, thanks to those glitches, I bet everyone is paying attention to the sale now. :)
Hopefully it glitches and games that are not on the sale are put up (Wasteland 2, Unrest, Gods will be watching). But I'm only dreaming. lol
Maybe the next glitch will bring the falsely promised 90%-off game. ;)
IAmSinistar: Maybe the next glitch will bring the falsely promised 90%-off game. ;)
Witcher 3?
IAmSinistar: Well, thanks to those glitches, I bet everyone is paying attention to the sale now. :)
ericmachado70: Hopefully it glitches and games that are not on the sale are put up (Wasteland 2, Unrest, Gods will be watching). But I'm only dreaming. lol
Grim Fandango!
MechaKong: Nice Avatar, man. ExoSquad Represent!
exosquadron: Why hello there, fellow man of fine taste.
ExoSquad was easily the best cartoon of the 90s. It had great mech and battlesuit designs but also story content and writing that was well above its intended demographic.
IAmSinistar: Maybe the next glitch will bring the falsely promised 90%-off game. ;)
ElTerprise: Witcher 3?
That was my suggestion, and the bluetext seemed agreeable. Look for 5 copies at the end of the sale.
So is Banished like SimCity?
Dalthnock: If that's for me, I bought 24 games this insomnia during the first one & a half rounds.

I just couldn't be awake any longer, as I had/have stuff to do & the two days I was awake staring at the computer screen have brought me some problems.

So no. I did miss it because I wasn't here. I am not pretending.

And I am still hoping to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If I get it, I will post I did. If I don't get it, I will yell I didn't.
MarkoH01: I am sure you weren't meant.
Hey, thanks for the trust. That actually means more to me than any gift code. Games can be bought... trust can't.

Cheers, mate!
ericmachado70: Hopefully it glitches and games that are not on the sale are put up (Wasteland 2, Unrest, Gods will be watching). But I'm only dreaming. lol
Wasteland 2 is in the promo.
Wasteland 2 is part of the sale, here's the entry from the tracking list, first appearance:

Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition (-60%) [200]

Edit: We're a ninja trio.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by LinustheBold
Wasteland 2 is part of the sale
Or maybe the prices may switch from title to title. In the last insomnia there was Deadly premonition for like 1.49 because of that :D.
Micro-BIOS: Grim Fandango!
Forgot about that one!
My fifth critical hit, on Banished. Once again I'm thankful for GOG's new mobile-friendly website.

Perhaps I can snag one last game before the end of the same? At least tomorrow is Saturday so I won't have to be out 8-20, which will make it easier to check regularly.