It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think the GOG servers are starting to feel the effects of insomnia too.
Well, thanks to those glitches, I bet everyone is paying attention to the sale now. :)
Sansan90: Got Age of Wonders 3. Didn't realise it was a bug or something. Waited the hole sale for the game (missed it two times). But I have the game in my library.
LOL lucky you! That glitch probably just saved you hours of waiting ;)

I was all set to duck out and grab some lunch and then this happens - well played GoG, well played - I'll keep an eye on the screen until Krondor kicks.

Also, I guess that probably answers that RE: what happens when Seasoned runs out. Switching over to two Fresh windows.
zfox2064: I think the GOG servers are starting to feel the effects of insomnia too.
You have the creepiest avatar I have seen.
LinustheBold: Yes, Sacred 2 popped up for a few seconds and then flipped back to Return to Krondor - which I bought. Someone at GOG Central is pushing buttons, looks like.
I guess it's something like this
Krondor is gone, welcome Two Worlds!
I guess that means they're going to put fresh on both sides once seasoneds run out - and are trying out something for this?
Seasoned: Two Worlds (-80%) [200]
IAmSinistar: Well, thanks to those glitches, I bet everyone is paying attention to the sale now. :)
They have to unless they want to run the risk of getting a critical miss (purchasing the wrong game that is).
zfox2064: I think the GOG servers are starting to feel the effects of insomnia too.
Micro-BIOS: You have the creepiest avatar I have seen.
Thank you?
yyahoo: Are some people just coming around after a sale ends yelling "I missed it!" in the hopes of being gifted?
Dalthnock: If that's for me, I bought 24 games this insomnia during the first one & a half rounds.

I just couldn't be awake any longer, as I had/have stuff to do & the two days I was awake staring at the computer screen have brought me some problems.

So no. I did miss it because I wasn't here. I am not pretending.

And I am still hoping to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If I get it, I will post I did. If I don't get it, I will yell I didn't.
I am sure you weren't meant.
Maybe GOG knew 900 was too many for Banished, so take it away and the people on the fence are like WTF!! Then bring it back so said people on the fence buy it.
Pardinuz: So I just came back and I'm totally wasted.
Did I miss Beyond Good & Evil or Shadowrun returns?
Nope!
LinustheBold: Yes, Sacred 2 popped up for a few seconds and then flipped back to Return to Krondor - which I bought. Someone at GOG Central is pushing buttons, looks like.
XYCat: I guess it's something like this
NO, MITTENS, NO!
Banished is moving pretty fast actually.