It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
IAmSinistar: I know of only one such documented case, and have never even seen them close their eye. :)

[...]
I have absolutely no idea what you're on about. :-DD

Dalthnock: Well, I don't have the stamina you young scallywags have, anymore.

I'm an old man. Like, REALLY old. Over 30.

I used to ride dinosaurs, back in the day.
You're a puppy. Wait till you get my age.
yyahoo: Are some people just coming around after a sale ends yelling "I missed it!" in the hopes of being gifted?
BobbyTastic: That's a bit cynical...
You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

But, yeah, I am rather cynical. Those people are around though.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post7737
ericmachado70: Has anyone played Banished? If so is it any good? Also how do you remove those notification numbers next to your account tab? I have six updates to games but the number will not go away.
Banished is very good.

The notifications will go away when you view the games with updates in your Account page. Ideally you should download the updates at that time, unless they are for versions of the game that don't apply to you (such as a different OS).
ericmachado70: Also how do you remove those notification numbers next to your account tab? I have six updates to games but the number will not go away.
You have to actually click on the games on your shelf that are marked as updated. Once you do that, the notifications will go away within a few minutes.

EDIT: Double ninja'd! >_<;
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Tekkaman-James
the_voivod: Why has my username not been changed yet.
To Nox?

Changing my avatar took 2.5 days.
IAmSinistar: I won't say it doesn't happen...
GhostwriterDoF: Ack! I missed Flight of the Amazon Queen! :P
Damn it, did I sleep through teen agent?
justanoldgamer: Has anyone started playing a game they bought during this sale?
I don't think I've played a game from the last 15 sales yet. So much backlog....... :(
ericmachado70: Has anyone played Banished? If so is it any good? Also how do you remove those notification numbers next to your account tab? I have six updates to games but the number will not go away.
I don't know, I still have a 4 from weeks ago...and even if I bought 8 games from those sales, I still have only a 4 on my library.... Mystery
jamahann: Got Banished on first round, played lots of it over last 2 days. It's a great game. Buy it, people!
Does it still suffer from the idle workers bug described by kroetenschemel on page 14 of the reviews?
This could be the best city builder out there, you can get fairly easy into the game and it is really fun, unfortunately there are some bugs with the unit AI that kill the game. In a nutshell, your workers stop working and just idle around a meeting place. If you then save and load your game, they will go for one "tour" then start idling again, confirming that this is indeed a bug. This is an unfinished product. Avoid until it's fixed, at which point I would rate it five stars.
And how do I check to make sure I have the required Shader Model 2.0 support?
the_voivod: Why has my username not been changed yet.
Klumpen0815: To Nox?

Changing my avatar took 2.5 days.
I hope it will be Not Nox.
GhostwriterDoF: Ack! I missed Flight of the Amazon Queen! :P
Check your PMs. ;)
Can anyone provide their thoughts on Banished? I'm interested in it's economic gameplay. Is it pretty fun/interesting? Does it have good replayability?
deleted
Banished is great!

If you don't have it, get it!
justanoldgamer: Has anyone started playing a game they bought during this sale?
Not me, sadly, I have a sick mom to keep an eye on and cleaning and errands to catch up on.