It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are people still getting critical hits? (freebies)
Or are the free gifts all claimed already?

If yes I would stop frantically hitting BUY NOW on every new game.
Matruchus: You know its really funny that The Last Federation is by Arcen games data the bestselling game they ever made but its moving so slow on gog. Irony isn't it.
ElTerprise: I'm still not sure if i should give it a shot. How is it?
Well its definitely a good game but totally different to what you every played. Battle part is certainly very enterntaining with the real time/tbs mode. But the main things happen on the strategic map where you try to influence technological development of civilizations, their actions, build stations, etc. You can create power blocks with carefully diplomacy to defeat to strong hostile civilizations, etc. There are so many options there that its just hard to describe. Highly recommended.

Edit: Also what I forgot to add is that the game has a very unintrusive funny tutorial inbuilt so that you even don't know that you are doing a tutorial :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
This may be a dumb question but do you think there will be a weekend promo?
SortaSane: Time for work. Here's to hoping that the LoG and Wasteland discounts wait for me to get back.

*takes a swig of hot coffee, endures burning mouth in stoic silence*

Good luck with your crits and giveaways, everyone.
Splatsch: Have a nice day :)
mm3n: Hey guys, any list of the games in the past ~8 hours or so? I wonder what I've missed.. :/
Splatsch: Yes ! here : http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
and here for remaining titles : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
Thanks! Luckily I haven't missed too much. I hope we will get to the third round of fresh deals soon and hopefully i could try and get a copy of Wasteland 2 if I am around the PC at the time. Useful list, thank you!
cecil: This may be a dumb question but do you think there will be a weekend promo?
There has been in the past, even during Insomnia, if i recall correctly.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ALH
CarrionCrow: Brazil. =)
kmolloy: Check your PMs. Just barely edged out the post that followed.
Thank you very much. =) That evened out my numbers for the sale, so it's that much more appreciated.
mm3n: Thanks! Luckily I haven't missed too much. I hope we will get to the third round of fresh deals soon and hopefully i could try and get a copy of Wasteland 2 if I am around the PC at the time. Useful list, thank you!
Thanks - could be a long day.!
I guess we should be glad that all three Hitman games aren't on the promo, it seems like everytime I go to bed and wake up there is Agent 47 's bald scalp greeting me. :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by stg83
high rated
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =) Hopefully you managed to get some sleep last night.

GOG didn't roll out their "clear your wishlist for a dollar" deal, so I'm "stuck" with the pile of stuff I already got.
Morning Crow!

Slept from around 05:00 till shortly after 08:00 - not bad, eh?

Splatsch: Good morning !
Things are really slow : the third round of fresh deals didn't wan't to start.
Yes, I just checked Pedgeot's script, Fresh Deals are not doing that well. Perhaps things will pick up as more of the western Hemisphere is awaken.

Tarnicus: Ah you are just seeing one aspect of me (and thank you for the compliments), and hopefully the aspect that is more prevalently shown :) I am coming out a lengthy period of intense learning (stress, loss, change, etc i.e. life) and am finally seeing a destination with multiple paths forward. It feels nice to realise once again a sense of purpose and belonging, something I have struggled with for as long as I can remember. It also helps a lot to receive external validation, but moreso to start to be comfortable with who I am regardless of the criticism I am used to. Instead of reacting angrily as I have been prone to, I am starting to realise that it is fine to have differences of opinion, and that it can lead to learning for all involved. If someone doesn't like me in this moment for who I am, that's okay :)
You can't bite, so all is good. ;-P
ElTerprise: I'm still not sure if i should give it a shot. How is it?
Matruchus: Well its definitely a good game but totally different to what you every played. Battle part is certainly very enterntaining with the real time/tbs mode. But the main things happen on the strategic map where you try to influence technological development of civilizations, their actions, build stations, etc. You can create power blocks with carefully diplomacy to defeat to strong hostile civilizations, etc. There are so many options there that its just hard to describe. Highly recommended.
Sounds interesting. *on BUY NOW click* ...aand still no critical hit but it will be mine nonetheless :).
apostolis80: Are people still getting critical hits? (freebies)
Or are the free gifts all claimed already?

If yes I would stop frantically hitting BUY NOW on every new game.
I've got nothing, wasn't sure how's critical hit (freebies) works but what i read hitting button many times wont get you a critical hit (hope i'm wrong)

cecil: This may be a dumb question but do you think there will be a weekend promo?
Didn't notice your new avatar Cecil
Post edited March 06, 2015 by thk47
ALH: There has been in the past, even during Insomnia, if i recall correctly.
Then let it contain something on my really want list :)
Matruchus: Well its definitely a good game but totally different to what you every played. Battle part is certainly very enterntaining with the real time/tbs mode. But the main things happen on the strategic map where you try to influence technological development of civilizations, their actions, build stations, etc. You can create power blocks with carefully diplomacy to defeat to strong hostile civilizations, etc. There are so many options there that its just hard to describe. Highly recommended.
ElTerprise: Sounds interesting. *on BUY NOW click* ...aand still no critical hit but it will be mine nonetheless :).
Welcome to the Arcen games club :)
ElTerprise: Sounds interesting. *on BUY NOW click* ...aand still no critical hit but it will be mine nonetheless :).
Matruchus: Welcome to the Arcen games club :)
I buyed AI War in this promo already. Technically i was i that club already ;)
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =) Hopefully you managed to get some sleep last night.

GOG didn't roll out their "clear your wishlist for a dollar" deal, so I'm "stuck" with the pile of stuff I already got.
HypersomniacLive: Morning Crow!

Slept from around 05:00 till shortly after 08:00 - not bad, eh?
Cue concerned grumbling...