It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: I think it was the second game I tried it on (Teslagrad) I won it I have bought 2 games yesterday and have tried clicking on most things and have yet to score a 2nd.
You're lucky with Teslagrad, it's a very good game which I love ! It would deserves a lot more succes.
opticq: Just realized Judas' hint from Jan 26th has yet to come to fruition.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post3281
Don't trust him, with a name like that ;)
karac: Well, if you would be so kind I'd like to try Great Battles:)
scat0389: Sent you a PM.
That was fast:) Thank you very much, really appreciate it:)
high rated
Good morning/ afternoon/ evening, everyone!
Hope many of you got what you wanted while I was away. Though I see things were rather slow, especially on the Fresh Deals front.

Big thanks to those you've kept the lists up to date!

foxworks: Please check your PM :D
Thank you so much! I somehow knew this would happen, cheers a bunch. :-)

Tarnicus: [...]

I haven't seen the movie you recommended and will take a look, cheers for the recommendation :)
You've never watched Merry Christmas Mr Laurence?! You need to rectify that a.s.a.p., my friend!! ;-)

LynetteC: [...]

Catch you all later. x
Not if we catch you first! ;-P

How are you fair lady?
wizardofid: Looks like there is a race if you can it that, looks like fresh might finally win around, however I been proven to be wrong before....
Swampland: That would seriously surprise me. The larger price-tag on the Fresh side will make Hitman finish earlier, I assume. ;)
Hitman is picking up speed......fingers is itching to get a crit
What is this crit hit the legends speak of?
Still no luck here...
HypersomniacLive: Good morning/ afternoon/ evening, everyone!
Hope many of you got what you wanted while I was away. Though I see things were rather slow, especially on the Fresh Deals front.

Good morning. =) Hopefully you managed to get some sleep last night.

GOG didn't roll out their "clear your wishlist for a dollar" deal, so I'm "stuck" with the pile of stuff I already got.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
opticq: Yup its that simple
Thanks, it seems to have worked :)
In the excitement of the sale, I picked up an extra copy of Monster Bash. If you are interested in its retro aesthetic, and are the first who can identify what Archibald Tuttle is from, it's yours.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =) Hopefully you managed to get some sleep last night.

GOG didn't roll out their "clear your wishlist for a dollar" deal, so I'm "stuck" with the pile of stuff I already got.
GOG would definitely go bankrupt because of that.
HypersomniacLive: Good morning/ afternoon/ evening, everyone!

Good morning !
Things are really slow : the third round of fresh deals didn't wan't to start.
Time for work. Here's to hoping that the LoG and Wasteland discounts wait for me to get back.

*takes a swig of hot coffee, endures burning mouth in stoic silence*

Good luck with your crits and giveaways, everyone.
Hey guys, any list of the games in the past ~8 hours or so? I wonder what I've missed.. :/
innerring: What is this crit hit the legends speak of?
Still no luck here...
If you're lucky you can get a free copie of any game that's on sale. Just click buy and see if you got a crit hit. IIRC you have only 1 chance on each game so no point on clicking million times:)
SortaSane: Time for work. Here's to hoping that the LoG and Wasteland discounts wait for me to get back.

*takes a swig of hot coffee, endures burning mouth in stoic silence*

Good luck with your crits and giveaways, everyone.
Have a nice day :)
mm3n: Hey guys, any list of the games in the past ~8 hours or so? I wonder what I've missed.. :/
Yes ! here : http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
and here for remaining titles : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch