It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: HAHAHA! 400 Rayman Origins, I'm giving up for the night!
IAmSinistar: "Insomnia - Making Good Games Look Bad By Posting Too Many"

;)
ElTerprise: Might be too much but it's really great game.
I know guys, I actually have it and I love it. But still. This is gonna take ages.
Crewdroog: same here, glad to see i'm not the only one :)
I'd say that's my case too but I've never really looked at FTL for too long.
Getcomposted: With me also still waiting for Grimrock 2. ;)
Are you? Onto the vigilance list it goes. I adore gifting all things Grimrock.
ZaineH:
ArtisticMinstrel: I didn't mean to be ungrateful or anything, but I took a closer look at Astebreed and it's not actually my style of game, though at first glance it appeared to be. I'd hate to stop someone else who will enjoy it more getting it.

Good luck on the next question for it - I'm hoping you get it.
Ah. Bullet hell titles and shmups aren't for everyone, although I do recommend playing Tyrian2000.

Well, I hope you get something else that better suits your tastes!

ZaineH:
The_Blog: He didn't really like the style of the game in the end. Very generous of him to actually say no.
But for you it is another chance on Asterbreed ;)
Indeed it is.

I'll have to keep a lookout for that next giveaway then.
IAmSinistar: A shame FTL isn't selling faster, it's a very good game. Took me by surprise how good it is.
I think nearly everyone has a copy of it these days.
It is a fantastic game, and the update they did was well worth it. Yet I cannot remember how many times it has been in HB alone, then add in all of the GOG sales.
evilnancyreagan: Yeah, apples and oranges there. I was tempted to grab it last time it was discounted (Re: Blood Dragon) but, all that DLC put me off. Perhaps it'll makes it's way here, I am in no rush :]
Trid: Well BD was terrible gameplay wise imho.
I'm jumping on that trainwreck for the sheer spectacle of it.

It's my way of tipping my hat to absurdity in games, I'll have more of that please :]
penumbren: I've been looking at FTL off and on for months, but I'm not much into the genre. I have so many adventures and RPGs stacked up, I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger... even at this price. ;P
Crewdroog: same here, glad to see i'm not the only one :)
Nope. I'm sure it's a fun game, after all the rave reviews I've seen, but rogueli(k/t)e games are pretty much something I play for 20 minutes every six months, if that. I played Castle Adventure and similar for untold hours growing up... but that was long, long ago. Mind you, I'd probably still dig into Castle Adventure for some fun every now and then if I ever remembered to - nostalgia is a funny thing. ;)
IAmSinistar: A shame FTL isn't selling faster, it's a very good game. Took me by surprise how good it is.
011284mm: I think nearly everyone has a copy of it these days.
It is a fantastic game, and the update they did was well worth it. Yet I cannot remember how many times it has been in HB alone, then add in all of the GOG sales.
True, it is very well travelled now. I guess I should mitigate my expectations against that.

Yet Torchlight... ;)
ElTerprise: Me too. I'm not too much into roguelike / roguelite games but this one is quite addictive.
IAmSinistar: And the FTL devs gave us the Advanced Edition for free, while still retaining the original. Meanwhile, the Sword of the Stars devs trickle out minor add-ons and charge for every one.
Sadly this doesn't happen too often. On the contrary we have something like Cities XXL which is basically a paid patch and as much as i love the Paradox Games they went overboard with their DLC-policy :(.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
ZaineH: Indeed it is.

I'll have to keep a lookout for that next giveaway then.
Should arrive in 1-2 minutes :)
Getcomposted: With me also still waiting for Grimrock 2. ;)
IAmSinistar: Are you? Onto the vigilance list it goes. I adore gifting all things Grimrock.
How is Grimrock 2? I've played the first one a bit but got sidetracked by real life shortly afterward due to family issues. I'd have to start it all over again now.
ZaineH: Ah. Bullet hell titles and shmups aren't for everyone, although I do recommend playing Tyrian2000.

Well, I hope you get something else that better suits your tastes!
Thanks; Raven will soon be back then that'll be plenty :)

I'll take a look at Tryian2000 as well.
IAmSinistar: And the FTL devs gave us the Advanced Edition for free, while still retaining the original. Meanwhile, the Sword of the Stars devs trickle out minor add-ons and charge for every one.
ElTerprise: Sadly this doesn't happen too often. On the contrary we have something like Cities XXL which is basically a paid patch and as much as i love the Paradox Games they went overboard with their DLC-policy :(.
True it doesn't.

I loved how I just had to make a pictrue of my boxed version of Divinity 2 to get key for DC version download.
Yet my Deus-Ex HR (preorder) on steam want money for DC upgrade...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Trid
ElTerprise: Might be too much copies - but it's really great game.
True, but the last level is hardcore difficult even though it is optional.
cecil: If you get a Critical Hit can you gift them?
ZaineH: Yes, you can. I did that with Uplink a while ago.
Thanks for the info but did you have uplink already?