It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tolmar: Far Cry games are not linked story wise, just similar starting scenario. Random person gets caught up in larger goings on and has to topple bad guy to escape.
MarkoH01: Thank you very much. Then I guess I'll pass on the rest of the "series".
The newer ones are also more or less Ubisoft:The Game. A stadnard open world with climable radio towers etc.
The_Blog: I guess it is time for the second part of my Trivia Quiz. :)
As always write the Answer to any of the three questions in this thread. The first one with the right answer will ge thte game. I will send a PM with the game to all the winners once all questions have been answered. Please don't participate if you already won in the first round.
*snip*.
Great questions! I was just looking at my spare codes and am glad you got some more trivia going as I am getting distracted :)
foxworks: Are you in need of anything while out?
trentonlf: QUBE
will try to get it for you , if i'm not sleeping :)
foxworks: Are you in need of anything while out?
trentonlf: QUBE
Roger Roger
ZaineH: How is Sam and Max? Is there a good video for getting a feel for it or something?
It''s just one of the best adventure games ever made. If you like the genre, and especially the adventures with lots of humour, it's in the top 10 of all times, along with Monkey Island 1 and 2, Day of the Tentacle, Zak McKracken, Space Quest IV and the Leisure Suit Larry series.
high rated
budejovice: LOL. I like that quote. He was a pretty cool dude. :)
I knew you'd appreciate it. ;-)
ZaineH: How is Sam and Max? Is there a good video for getting a feel for it or something?
MarkoH01: It's hillarious and a must buy if you even like p&c adventures a tiny bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtaCwN6wOAw
Thanks for the trailer. I still have a few hundred copies to think it over, but I'll definitely consider it.

ZaineH: Why answer a question about the Commodore 64?
The_Blog: Was that a participation? ;)
Nope! If I participated, it would have been for Astebreed. :)
MarkoH01: Thank you very much. Then I guess I'll pass on the rest of the "series".
before you do that, I recommend reading this
STM: Slower Than Molasses on the home stretch...place your bets for what's next now. ;)
Tekkaman-James: Just wanted to break radio silence to let you all know that, while I haven't been posting in the thread, I am still keeping an eye on the sale. I will be sure to let you know if I need a look-out before I go to bed later. My Spidey-Sense thinks that Return to Mysterious Island will be up next, so buy up "The Adventures of Bunnyman and Dog" already! :P
I've got your back if you are resting :) It is just past midday here and I've got supplies for a long day. The only issue I can foresee is that I am getting carpel tunnel from typing so much!!
Ok guys the second question hasn't been answered yet although the name of the platform was already calloud out by quite a few people... ^^
FTL - Faster Than Light - yes, of course. It's keaning very much and San&Max seem to have stopped on the road. OMG I want that Return To Mysterious Island so I can get to sleep *sigh*
ElTerprise: The newer ones are also more or less Ubisoft:The Game. A stadnard open world with climable radio towers etc.
There are no Far Cry sequels from Ubisoft as far as i know. Just generic open-world FPS games with the name "Far Cry" slapped on for marketing purposes.
The actual sequels of Far Cry are the Crysis games.
evilnancyreagan: before you do that, I recommend reading this
FC2 is very specific, either you love it or hate it.

Also there are mods that make it more balanced.
2# Is Commodore 64