It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sztihamer: C64
Edit: And Nintendo didn't really like it. :P
The_Blog: ;)
I know... But it's nostalgia for me... Couldn't resist... I have the game on tape.
The_Blog: I guess it is time for the second part of my Trivia Quiz. :)
As always write the Answer to any of the three questions in this thread. The first one with the right answer will ge thte game. I will send a PM with the game to all the winners once all questions have been answered. Please don't participate if you already won in the first round.

============ TRIVIA ROUND NR.2 ============

Question 1:
Spellforce - The Order of Dawn features six races. Three Light and three dark races. What are the names of all 6 races?

Reward:
Asterbreed

Question 2:
On what platform did the game "The Great Giana Sisters" come out first?

Reward:
Jade Empire: Special Edition

Question 3:
What short story are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games based off?

Reward:
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition

==========================================

I hope the questions are not too hard or unfair. They were intended to be a bit more "in depth" than you would normally expect. Would love to get some feedback.
2> the MSX.
high rated
budejovice: My desk is, like, empty! A brief, yet oh so happy, lull. :)
Empty desk?
Mister-Gosh: Quick sam&max question, how old a child should be to play it with his dad? Is it voiced fully or is reading mandatory?
The dad being me, of course ^^
It's fully voiced but it has some cartoon violence in it. No blood and gore though.
Far Cry games are not linked story wise, just similar starting scenario. Random person gets caught up in larger goings on and has to topple bad guy to escape.
evilnancyreagan: ooh question #2, I know this :]
The_Blog: Then write the answer in the thread ;)
nah, I'm not a contestant, I am just a home viewer :]
evilnancyreagan: ooh question #2, I know this :]
Why answer a question about the Commodore 64?
Tolmar: Critical hits are a myth, never had one in all the sales!

Gog obviously doesn't care for my greater good :(
Shendue: Did you click on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM or missed some due to trivial and superflous activities like, you know, sleeping?

Because i basically clicked on everything once, bar some games at the start of the sale because it already started and maybe 5-6 while sleeping in the last 3 days and i've got 3 (The Last Express, Pixeljunk Monsters and Monster Bash) until now.
I think it's not a random chance at every game, but rather more like some of the games are precalculated as free for you and if you miss those you can definetely not get any. You MUST stay as awake as possible and click on almost every single one, to have a chance. Or just be VERY lucky...i called a friend of mine last night to tell him that Rangnar Tornquist was on the forum and he came to see, casually clicked on the two games of that moment and got a freebie, and he wasn't even following the sale at all.
Last Express and Pixeljunk Monsters were the two crits I got. Hmm...
trentonlf: I'm out for a few hours, Have fun :)
foxworks: Are you in need of anything while out?
QUBE
high rated
budejovice: My desk is, like, empty! A brief, yet oh so happy, lull. :)
HypersomniacLive: Empty desk?
LOL. I like that quote. He was a pretty cool dude. :)
Jeysie:
Shendue: Then maybe it is now but was first published on GOG as DLC? Because i'm pretty sure i had to re-buy the original game despite already owning the boxed Kickstarter version because it said it only worked with the GOG version of the original game.
And it shows on my library as "Shadowrun + 1DLC".
Jeysie:

If it helps info-wise, I bought Dragonfall as the DLC version and got a key in the description on my library page that let me upgrade to the full version of Dragonfall for free.
As i wrote, i had to buy it again at the time. I can't do anything anymore about it save from going back in time and prevent myself to do so, with possible horrific paradoxes as a consequence or accidental creation of multiple timelines in the best case scenario.
Tekkaman-James: Just wanted to break radio silence to let you all know that, while I haven't been posting in the thread, I am still keeping an eye on the sale. I will be sure to let you know if I need a look-out before I go to bed later. My Spidey-Sense thinks that Return to Mysterious Island will be up next, so buy up "The Adventures of Bunnyman and Dog" already! :P
That would be great because it is the only game I am still desperately waiting for and again it is 2am here in Germany (and one workday left damnit). I can push myself to stay awake the whole night but I'll have to work and that is another thing.
ZaineH: Why answer a question about the Commodore 64?
Was that a participation? ;)
Mister-Gosh: Quick sam&max question, how old a child should be to play it with his dad? Is it voiced fully or is reading mandatory?
The dad being me, of course ^^
MarkoH01: It's fully voiced but it has some cartoon violence in it. No blood and gore though.
Ok thanks, I guess it's too early for my daughter then.
Tolmar: Far Cry games are not linked story wise, just similar starting scenario. Random person gets caught up in larger goings on and has to topple bad guy to escape.
Thank you very much. Then I guess I'll pass on the rest of the "series".
ZaineH: Why answer a question about the Commodore 64?
The_Blog: Was that a participation? ;)
I have known it first on the C64 but I am pretty sure that this already was a port.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01